Status
Not open for further replies.
f49efa607e.jpg

he was here today but did not reply to anyone

why do not you push report button, you prefer they suck you

b210ef9600.jpg

@shpiki

Same here, but i think they changed rates in the middle of the day. Our sales are from yesterday mostly, and i got one of my sales early in the morning... So i guess, price is ok.

But i dont understand how thats possible to get rebills. Was not RG down last month? How to rebill, if noone could buy premium a mounth ago? lol someone explain it to me please :)

Last edited:
Dear Partners,

We raised premium prices, so if you are on PPS plan - it means you will get 30% more from premium sales.

I am sorry, but PPD was for us always not profitable. We been able to cover it for some time but not anymore.

We can't remove 10$ limit for switching to PPS for security reasons. However we will remove restrictions for file setting so you will be able to make files Premium Only files.

Download low :(

t5zZ.jpeg

Stop Upload to rapidgator

Well,

I see you had 3 premium sales. It means if you are on PPS you could earn 15$ not 2.

LOL still you guys are using them..

i was earning before 5 to 10 $ daily in ppd .. now from last 10 days i earn only 4 $ :(

their some server not count downloads and which count that give verry less money..
i leaved them allready :)

@NewRapidGator, I think u should make more communication with your partners, and pls solve the PR27 problem, downloads are still not counted from this server.

How many can be downloaded from RapidGator?
A. The volume of files downloaded from RapidGator may limit your provider and the status of your account. If you use a free account, given its restrictions on the rate subject to continuous download You can download about 5GB per day. All users Premium accounts can download as fast as possible 20Gb in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back