Status
Not open for further replies.
@koste112, @ksz034, @mati9815
dzieci się kultury oduczyły? Dear children, poland cannot be in grp A because there are no sales from there if we are talking about normal hosting, if we are talking about rapidgator, it doesn't matter at all, people with some brain don't want to buy accounts there because it is not possible to download most of the files.

Admin please warn them, they are vulgar, and using foreign language in the topic.

Should I talk in HINDI ?

Yup Vulgar according to google translator :D

Z73Yv.png

I can work harder with these rate but please fix the DL counting problem on certain server such as Pr24 ! I will stay with if you take care of the DL counting issue !

Im interested in rebills too. One month ago RG was down, so noone could buy premium. I guess there is no way to get one-month premium rebills now, thats impossible, isnt it? At least for two weeks no rebills.... except for someone rebills a 3 months or longer premium.

Exactly, and please consider raising the rate for PPS. 65% will be perfect, good for both uploaders and you. Anyway, I will continue to support Rapidgator. Good upload and download speed, easily manage files and fast payout. Hope you will fix your site bugs and become the No1 again.

To other uploaders, Filehosts live on selling premium accounts. So, the reason why they lower the rate for PPD is because uploaders don't generate good records of sale. You just been posting links that people just want to download. And how you people turn your back so quickly, what happens with all your good words for Rapidgator ?

Anyway, choosing which filehost is your decision to make but please don't talk trash about RapidGator.

every day in the last 2 hours of the day do not have any download ... and you is the same? and rest every hour I am at least 30 ... and post downloads in 20 mega-trends and the use and multiposter which will post on 60 forums

Sorry for my english i use "google translate" i hope i understand me

and when passing at 12 o'clock in 10 minutes I already 10 downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back