Status
Not open for further replies.
stop your BS Rainstorm ^^. the idiots are those pple from the boards. RG clearly stated that they cant pay during their downtime in their website !! after coming back Webmoney payment were made after only 1-2day and PP was done soon after that !! ungrateful people should just leave RG !

It's no BS people, it's like their download counts, some are counted some are not, some people are paid and some were not (and i mean after their downtime).
Bullshitting ignorent users is one thing but cheating on boardowners how dumb can you be :facepalm:
Keep grasping for straws but don't complain when it's your turn to be .....:D

From my point of view Rapidgator was the most famous of all the host, before that group profits down 4.

In my top 10, Rapidgator is now 8.

Files on pr24.rapidgator.net are not being counted.

You start to cheat on DLs again. Fix the download counter on pr24.rapidgator.net.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting the following error when trying to upload using rapidleech?

Code:
You made several unsuccessful login attempts and access was blocked. Please wait 3 hours 30 minutes and try again.

I can log in just fine through browser, so that error isn't actually true.

yeah, files get deleted way too fast :/
i had no trouble before the downtime - now almost every file i upload gets deleted the next day.

Wtf ....X-(
Stats frozen + a lot of problems + no support :facepalm:
Rpidgator you become boring and you will remain alone that you did not solve your problems X-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back