Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.
Wish to remove the restrictions?"

but i didn't download it at all

this is your old bug, that's why stats down, why u can't fix simple bug

aebc591ed7.jpg

Its really annoying now to visit rapidgator to be honest bcoz of tht ...

because

"You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.
Wish to remove the restrictions?"

they will be banned on popular forums, they have to fix that

no one i think

1 file per 15 minutes

You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.

delete this, no na can download,

Last edited:
The “File not found” problem happened again, 2 of my files went missing without any reason. I notice that this problem always happens to newly-uploaded with less than 24 hours files. Since this problem has continuously affected many partners as well, I implore RG team to look into this matter seriously and fix this bug ASAP. Nobody wants to constantly re-upload the missing files.

all true..........let's hope that they identified what causes the prob. and manage/plan to fix it soon.

no one i think

1 file per 15 minutes

You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.

delete this, no na can download,

read , tos

--
15) You do agree with the fact that registered users and users with no account have the ability to download files at speeds not exceeding 400 kilobits per second, not more than 3 files per day, and no more than 2 files per hour. The maximum size of downloadable files for registered users and users with no account - 500 MB. The interval between sessions of the download must be at least 15 minutes. Premium users accounts are limited in the daily volume of downloaded files, which is 15 GB and the maximum size of downloadable files - 5 GB.
--

i know that. i'm telling about bug,

there are users not downloaded today at all, but they see the same "You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back