Status
Not open for further replies.
kkjhu.jpg

nice thing :D

nice ;)

i think they made it 100 per page because firefox crashes anything beyond 1000 or something. they seriously need to allow us to select how many files to display per page like a drop down menu with 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000.

True. This will solve white page error.
We'll make some changes to export all links or may be show more files.

All my new files for about a week have 0 downloads, stoped uploading and posting their links until they accept the problem and show some interest in fixing it.

Send pm with file url, so we can check it.

Last edited:
@NewRapidGator

can you also make the the UI to remember the file arrangement i.e. upload time, name, etc.

default upload time should be the latest and not the oldest one. also everytime i reload it goes back to file arrangement by name.

NewRapidGator,

Please sort files in public folder by name, so dowloaders could easier find what they want. At the moment files appear in random order.

Thanks

88 dl's and 0.6$ :lol:, on TB I'm getting 4-7$ per day (PPS), so it's time to change tariff :|, one premium = 5$ or more (if premium for longer time), so it's 10 days on PPD for me :lol1234:

yea but im wait two week to fix % of sales from site , msg from support

2012/6/8 Rapidgator.net Support <support@rapidgator.net>

Hi,

I see. We'll check it with our developers

On 8 June 2012 14:18, hide wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hmmm ok but I still get 5 % , 1 (0.4995$) sales of yesterday and today is the same 5 % .
>
> 2012/6/8 Rapidgator.net Support <support@rapidgator.net>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As far I can see you get 10% in this month.

and in this case nothing answer anymore

Last edited:
Raise the price premium as consumers have seen sales and it pretty good but why downloaded PPD rating. There is simply no logic in what you say you have no money if you stay at a high price for PPD.:))

"You need to add your payment info before the counting starts :P"I'm not sure if you're making fun of him, or being serious...but the new downloads havent been counted for over a week, only old uploaded files get counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back