Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are in mood of closing this host. There is not a single thing which works properly.

I don't know what they are doing. Downgrading PPD rate, Increasing Premium Rate, Not Fixing Servers Problem, Not Fixing their download counts problem, Not Fixing File Not Found Problem

They have all the problem when they came into filehosting industry and till they can't fix.

They don't want to do anything to fix but they want to $$$$$$$$$$$$$

How could uploaders works for rapidgator if all these problems occured.

Last edited:
All my new files for about a week have 0 downloads, stoped uploading and posting their links until they accept the problem and show some interest in fixing it.

Is the anyway to choose the pr servers to upload? Now I looked, and only ONE file has download count - from pr6.

Do you upload via ftp.rapidgator.net? Or via IP ?

Hi, NewRapidGator

What about the idea to allow account owners to set max download speed for free users. It can be a premium sell generator too. I saw this option at some other hosts.

I'd like to make all the files (no matter the filesize) that I uploaded available for premium users only but how to? Do I need to be premium myself?

The premium only files option is disable and it won't let me change it.

tY2JO.jpg

Hahahah you know that so GTFO !

@nmrs

monro does not respect RG. If you are dont like RG its so simple dont use RG and leave this thread !

RG is not ur boss ur ur master tat iu cant tell the problems u r facing . And i guess this thread is to discuss problem with him and get resolved . So why dont u just be happy and get ur money and not get effected by what pthers member say abt rapidgator . Bz people who do kinda things are just trying to butter the owners of filehost but i have seen in past this things dont benefit users and i guess there is nothing wrong to show ur vain if u worked with a filehost and after somethime they ignore u , not solve ur problem and just come here but neither make a rpy tat ya things gonna be better . So better let people shout and cry bz if something gonna be better then it will be bz of their comments else they wont even consider our problems :)

i think they made it 100 per page because firefox crashes anything beyond 1000 or something. they seriously need to allow us to select how many files to display per page like a drop down menu with 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back