Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg

???

Thats sad. But i said no because i uploaded a video on 16th and it already received 18 downloads.

it might happen to me in the near future :)

good luck, they will ban you soon.

Are you all having ZERO downloads on uploaded files after 15th june or is it just me?
All my new files for about a week have 0 downloads, stoped uploading and posting their links until they accept the problem and show some interest in fixing it.

A lot of people with the same problem about the downloads count, and they affirm that is everything alright... sad.

I'm with this problem too. I have a lot of files that have a lot of downloads, and the downloads count is 0.

It's just 3 servers(pr24, pr26 and pr27), and i don't think is a bug, they just don't want to count the downloads, maybe they are seriously in monetary problems.

But scaring away the uploaders isn't a smart choice.

That just reinforce my theory, they flagged some accounts with little sales but several downloads, to scare us away without having to ban us for no reason nor delete our files without a reason, and leaving us in a limbo so we don't manualy delete all our files hoping for a fix, and still get a small revenue from old uploaded files that actually get the downloads count right, smart move if you ask me.

Or maybe it is a bug, but no word from them makes my brain think really bad things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back