Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem now with US uploaders have no payment withdrawal method to use. It seems webmoney doesn't allow US residents and this is the only payment method as rapidgator.net provides.

Now we need different payout method or we have to stop using it. :(

Last edited:
Nobody is banned ,RG just have some network problems .

If I try to connect normal (from Romania) I cannot connect ,I used an UK proxy and I have logged in normal to my account.

use http://wmtransfer.com/ for webmoney :)

regards

No one has seen this message pop up when signing up?

Please be advised, the services and products described on wmtransfer.com and webmoney.ru and offered by WM Transfer Ltd. are not being offered within the United States and not being offered to U.S residents or citizens, as defined under applicable law. WM Transfer ltd. and its products and services offered on the site wmtransfer.com,webmoney.ru are NOT registered or regulated by any U.S. including FINRA, SEC, FSC, NFA, FinCEN, CFTC or ASIC.

The problem now with US uploaders have no payment withdrawal method to use. It seems webmoney doesn't allow US residents and this is the only payment method as rapidgator.net provides.

Now we need different payout method or we have to stop using it. :(

Where did you get that idea from? Could you provide the source of that information? And even if they were not accepting US residents you can always exchange WMZ to Paypal or any other available exchange options.

Where did you get that idea from? Could you provide the source of that information? And even if they were not accepting US residents you can always exchange WMZ to Paypal or any other available exchange options.

The problem now is that I couldn't get a webmoney account setup. I understand the exchange option.

The problem now is that I couldn't get a webmoney account setup. I understand the exchange option.

Hmm.. I'm wondering how did I manage successfully setup a WMZ account.
Were you rejected at some point? What error message you've got? Show some proof.

I now understand why you guys think uploading is god, cos you don't have the ability to think! Poor you! Cant you guys just STFU and upload whatever you upload? Why do you have to state it over here? Have some common sense that anybody and everybody can see the shit you post over here and it can get you in trouble anytime.

Anybody who replies such stuff will be kicked out from here.

the pp decision is final & confirmed also by them contacted via email they always reply and did reply that decision won't re-change :(

Also some people asked for final payments via pp will see this week (friday) but I doubt will happen.

site loads fine but....now is useless.......

I also since yesterday I'm unable to display their site - not to mention uploading files from my IP.
I don't know what the problem is, since I've not received a response from support yet.

Just use a proxy.

Edit: After a long day, finally I'm able to log in with my IP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back