Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
:cursing::facepalm:

vzEGaSa.jpg

lol the main reason why sale is down is due to "mastercard" is unavailable when paying premium account

Dear Customer,

We are not accepting credit cards at this moment.
You'll be able to pay by credit card in a few days.
Please accept our apologies for inconvenience.

the question is when is it going to be available again?

also ... does it make sense to work up to that point ???

rg not alone the culprit its the forum admins too. they are actually the ones which force rg to delete and shave earnings from affiliates so they can make those forum admins happy :facepalm:

affiliates please stop using those forums which demand filehosts to pay big amount for just adding the links. every forum where there is allowed list of filehosts demand big amount. without affiliates these forums and filehosts are nothing, they are often forgetting this :sun:

in these days i guess files host are fucking with all the user rapidsonic dont pay rapidgator did not give sales and rebill and other host also do something fucking bad time i guess for all user who work hard all these years.

rg not alone the culprit its the forum admins too. they are actually the ones which force rg to delete and shave earnings from affiliates so they can make those forum admins happy :facepalm:

affiliates please stop using those forums which demand filehosts to pay big amount for just adding the links. every forum where there is allowed list of filehosts demand big amount. without affiliates these forums and filehosts are nothing, they are often forgetting this :sun:

Yeah right, forums are to be blamed for deleting files and shaving:facepalm:

rapidgator deleted all files not download from 1 year ago not for Copyright infringement as they type in Reason :cursing:
that why they deleted alot of files to every uploaders
last file deleted to me from fills 2600
was last download at 2014-05-24 23:46:56
even im premium
why then i buy premium if they delete the files not download from 1 month or 1 year they break their TOS of the premium [i must judge them ]
i buy storage for 6TB and i am free to do what i want with this space its not my proplem if they dont have money to buy new space storage - they earn alot of money to do that they are not poor
i lost alot of rebills for this and i will not
buy premium again if its can not protect my files from deleted:facepalm:

Last edited:
Back