Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,972 comments
Did anybody had a rebill since huge deletion of files on wednesday, thursday?

Did anybody had a sale?

PM me, please.

For me, 0 sale /rebill from Wednesday. True, I stop posting RG links but anyway, atleast 1 rebill and sale in 4 days wasnt impossible.

Did anybody had a sale?

PM me, please.

For me, 0 sale /rebill from Wednesday. True, I stop posting RG links but anyway, atleast 1 rebill and sale in 4 days wasnt impossible.

arg.JPG

Did anybody had a sale?

PM me, please.

They delete all files not download from 1 year ago even if you premium
with limited storage 6TB or / 8 / 10
that is why we have huge deletion on wednesday

Last edited:
To delete files that havent got a single download since a year

Not when their TOS states this.

[h=3]Q. How long do you keep my files?[/h] A. Rapidgator offers a long term storage of files - 30 days since its last download for regular accounts and unlimited for the owners of premium accounts with limited storage space.
In case you ordered premium with unlimited storage space - We'll delete files after 60 days from last download.

I dont upload garbage which never get downloaded and in the end complain. If your files never get downloaded, then indeed its supposed to be deleted(1 year is fair enough period). No Filehost would like to have files, without productivity... Go find some other host to upload.

To delete files that havent got a single download since a year

Not when their TOS states this.

Q. How long do you keep my files?

A. Rapidgator offers a long term storage of files - 30 days since its last download for regular accounts and unlimited for the owners of premium accounts with limited storage space.
In case you ordered premium with unlimited storage space - We'll delete files after 60 days from last download.

It doesnt matter what TOS speaks about. If the host wants, it will give you custom plans too.. It doesnt need to feature in TOS. Its all about how productive you are. No doubt RG shaves sells like anything.. Still its a good host.

Last edited:
we care about rebills not downloads that why i buy premium every month to protect my links from deleted
i will not buy premium anymore because this stupid unfair move from the admin of RG

i had 13 $ in my account and on another day from sunday - monday day i had 0 $...i asked rg support about missing money and they replied me this:

Hello,

is because we received chargeback regarding transactions of your refered customers, and this transactions been refunded.

Can someone explain what does this mean??Because first time i hear this...this: "chargeback regarding transactions of your refered customers"...

i had 13 $ in my account and on another day from sunday - monday day i had 0 $...i asked rg support about missing money and they replied me this:

Hello,

is because we received chargeback regarding transactions of your refered customers, and this transactions been refunded.

Can someone explain what does this mean??Because first time i hear this...this: "chargeback regarding transactions of your refered customers"...

Let me google that for you

Back