Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,041 comments
Dont know how? :o
R6F9F1m.png

and another site is taking measures against RG. Sooner or later RG will have to make changes or they will face the irreversible fate otherwise.

http://divxcentral.com/rapidgator.html/

recently posted at ReleaseBB.com:

Rapidgator is taking some awful policies against the uploaders, We would like to ask our members Not to Buy or Renew their Rapidgator accounts, This doesn’t mean we are cutting Rapidgator off, its just an action in response to the polices that Rapidgator recently is taking.

Please tell me how much i am able to recieve with Webmoney and a Formal Passport with verified phone number and Webmoney Classic activated. It´s fucking confusing for a non-russian personal to get all this stuff.

Also i don´t understand if i will have a different purse number with webmoney standart/classic or what ever the shit means of if i its all the same WMZ purse number it goes to.

Last edited:
Please tell me how much i am able to recieve with Webmoney and a Formal Passport with verified phone number and Webmoney Classic activated. It´s fucking confusing for a non-russian personal to get all this stuff.

Also i don´t understand if i will have a different purse number with webmoney standart/classic or what ever the shit means of if i its all the same WMZ purse number it goes to.
You can see limits here webmoney.ru / Help / For beginners / Limits
WMZ purse is same.

RG is dead. Close this thread, please.
TniUDI0.png
Not dead, just too miserly :thumbdown:

3 weeks ago i had more than 10 premium sales per week.

Now i have nothing....this sucks !

Rapidgator die !!!
Tomorrow will be better on payment day :sun:

Last edited:
Back