Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,952 comments
i think they sayed 1 month because maybe they'll close between 1 month and they didnt want to stop their uploaders, they give us "HOPE"... so they can earn 1 month more(without paying nothing to uploaders)..

I'm pretty fucking sure that these mofos won't give us any of those rebills if the files were already deleted like they always do.
Starting to get tired of them :cursing:

They Showed "PAID"
but I did not recieve and next payment "in Progress"

2014-07-142014-07-20292014234.38Webmoney******
2014-07-20 23:59:04In progress
2014-07-142014-07-20292014368.3Webmoney******
2014-07-20 22:50:47Paid

Hello;
I using rapidgator affilate program. But PPS not actived (Pay Per Sale 50/50)

This error:

• To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan.

I wanting buy rapidgator account, will be open PPS in affilate program
If you not using rapidgator or you want to sell. You can contact with me

or people can't buy anything......

it's not possible as i'm still getting sells till this day but they are very low compared to what i was getting before

0SH9AwJ.jpg

there is clearly a problem with them since they went down & they are stating it now but sure it is not with people not able to buy premium

either they implemented a code to try to limit fraud but it was defective & affected the legit sells & rebills or they maybe made use of the down time & the situation to earn extra money from us & they clearly like it that way as that is like the 6th day now & there is still no fix

you are correct finally as sales seem to be work (might be shaved somehow but some counted).

rebills not work as they had officialy announced already.

it's not possible as i'm still getting sells till this day but they are very low compared to what i was getting before

0SH9AwJ.jpg

there is clearly a problem with them since they went down & they are stating it now but sure it is not with people not able to buy premium

either they implemented a code to try to limit fraud but it was defective & affected the legit sells & rebills or they maybe made use of the down time & the situation to earn extra money from us & they clearly like it that way as that is like the 6th day now & there is still no fix

you are correct finally as sales seem to be work (might be shaved somehow but some counted).

rebills not work as they had officialy announced already.

Yup i agreed

Back