Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
hey, i have my payout details set for the virtual credit card but my Next payment USD shows 0 does anyone have the same issue? i have contacted rapidgator about this and waiting for their reply

They raised the minimum payout for VCC payments. I think it has to be over $100 now so perhaps you have less than this in your balance which is why there is nothing in the "Next payment USD" ??

Just a guess.

no i have requested 500 usd

hey, i have my payout details set for the virtual credit card but my Next payment USD shows 0 does anyone have the same issue? i have contacted rapidgator about this and waiting for their reply

They raised the minimum payout for VCC payments. I think it has to be over $100 now so perhaps you have less than this in your balance which is why there is nothing in the "Next payment USD" ??

Just a guess.

i also agree that money with hold period time should have status in progress or pending not paid,it really not ok and fair from RG to confuse their users in such way to think when they read paid that money is really in their wmz purses but it's not....so i have one question for this week from
2014-07-142014-07-2029 we will receive money till 14 august,but i also have for the same week,i repeat for the same week from
2014-07-142014-07-2029 week 29
,money which status is in progress....my question is will i receive that money from the same week also on 14 august or on 14 october???every summ that i earned it will appear in my wmz purse after 32 days or maybe a few days earlier???

Always has been, next week there will again be two times week 30 :D You now notice that?
When IN PROGRESS become PAID, recurring week 29 becomes 30.... Аnd it is repeated every week...

give me just dates so when i will get those earnings in my wmz purse,i know the first one is set for 14 august which status is paid but confuses me this other one with status in progress earned in the same week-will it be also on 14 august or a month later with 32 days hold so on 14 october???

Last edited:
give me just dates so when i will get those earnings in my wmz purse,i know the first one is set for 14 august which status is paid but confuses me this other one with status in progress earned in the same week-will it be also on 14 august or a month later with 32 days hold so on 14 october???

Maybe never? Who knows, relax, wait and you will see. Nothing to talk about at the moment.

hey guys

i have 2 payouts from 2014-07-14 to 2014-07-20
one Status Paid (don't get now) & other one In progress

so, I'll this 2 payout get this earnings on 14 Augustus 2014???

It's not that difficult to understand. The paid status you will get it on 14 Aug, the in progress status earnings you will get on the 21 Aug. Whatever sales you made this week will only be sent to you on the 28 Aug and so on.

At any one time, Rapidgator will hold your earnings for the week for ~4 weeks before releasing that week's earnings amount to you.

hey guys

i have 2 payouts from 2014-07-14 to 2014-07-20
one Status Paid (don't get now) & other one In progress

so, I'll this 2 payout get this earnings on 14 Augustus 2014???

It's not that difficult to understand. The paid status you will get it on 14 Aug, the in progress status earnings you will get on the 21 Aug. Whatever sales you made this week will only be sent to you on the 28 Aug and so on.

At any one time, Rapidgator will hold your earnings for the week for ~4 weeks before releasing that week's earnings amount to you.

when you said "will be sent to you" you mean sent to our wmz purses??

Last edited:
end of rapidgator for sure
keep remove our files
i have 7000 files not its only 1200
i found today really shame

if RG keep remove files
then wbb and big portal should block RG link

Last edited:
No sales. Download counter decreased 3 times.
SDbriJE.png

end of rapidgator for sure
keep remove our files
i have 7000 files not its only 1200
i found today really shame

if RG keep remove files
then wbb and big portal should block RG link

Agreed.
They removing files to fast if they keep continue I m sure they will surely get banned
Due to that I already stop working with RG until they do something about this.

Back