Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
Dear Affiliates,

Today we have deducted payout for earnings made till 14 July 2014. As we announced
You'll get this earnings on 14 Augustus 2014. However we may be able to pay you this funds earlier.

Kind Regards,

Rapidgator.net Administration

SPam

As I said before, they don't check DMCA complaint, RG just delete files....try it and you'll see.

Submit some files at admin@rapidgator.net and it will be deleted!

If that continue RG will be banned on most popular boards!

You don't even have to send a mail to them, just upload a link to any file of you own, report that file by yourself using the report abuse link at the bottom of any RG page and see it get deleted in a few hours.

They deserved to get banned in popular boards for what they are doing right now. Cheating in sales, payment hold time that seems to be longer than most competitive filehosts, random deletion of files without proper documentation.

RG don't really care about uploaders, they can see here
https://www.chillingeffects.org/anticircumvention/notice.cgi?NoticeID=2610
https://www.chillingeffects.org/anticircumvention/notice.cgi?action=image_4746
how looks like REAL dmca complaint made by BBC.

And if we know relations between US and Russia these days, they are absolutely safe , cause 'comrades' won't listen and execute orders from US authorities that easy.

Also they could make status of payment 'IN PROGRESS' or 'PENDING' instead of PAID.

WUpload was real honest host, also HF FSC FS was very good hosts, but RG is miles and miles behind them, RG looks like amateur host in compare with any of them.

Last edited:
This step by rapidgator is very clever they just profited them selves with our income of 1 moth (combined of all) in the case of a site closure or affiliate section closure. I somehow doubt they are on brink of this.

I already moved rapidgator to my mirror so that in the case of an above event I would be less devastated.

did any one got payment to webmoney
in status it shows paid i didnt received money
did rapidgator this week really paid??

Dear Affiliates,

Today we have deducted payout for earnings made till 14 July 2014. As we announced
You'll get this earnings on 14 Augustus 2014. However we may be able to pay you this funds earlier.

Kind Regards,

Rapidgator.net Administration.

Can you read?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes they should mark as pending or in progress instead of paid

i also agree that money with hold period time should have status in progress or pending not paid,it really not ok and fair from RG to confuse their users in such way to think when they read paid that money is really in their wmz purses but it's not....so i have one question for this week from
2014-07-14
2014-07-2029 we will receive money till 14 august,but i also have for the same week,i repeat for the same week from
2014-07-142014-07-2029 week 29
,money which status is in progress....my question is will i receive that money from the same week also on 14 august or on 14 october???every summ that i earned it will appear in my wmz purse after 32 days or maybe a few days earlier???

Yes they should mark as pending or in progress instead of paid

i also agree that money with hold period time should have status in progress or pending not paid,it really not ok and fair from RG to confuse their users in such way to think when they read paid that money is really in their wmz purses but it's not....so i have one question for this week from
2014-07-142014-07-2029 we will receive money till 14 august,but i also have for the same week,i repeat for the same week from
2014-07-142014-07-2029 week 29
,money which status is in progress....my question is will i receive that money from the same week also on 14 august or on 14 october???every summ that i earned it will appear in my wmz purse after 32 days or maybe a few days earlier???

Always has been, next week there will again be two times week 30 :D You now notice that?
When IN PROGRESS become PAID, recurring week 29 becomes 30.... Аnd it is repeated every week...

hey guys

i have 2 payouts from 2014-07-14 to 2014-07-20
one Status Paid (don't get now) & other one In progress

so, I'll this 2 payout get this earnings on 14 Augustus 2014???

hey, i have my payout details set for the virtual credit card but my Next payment USD shows 0 does anyone have the same issue? i have contacted rapidgator about this and waiting for their reply

Back