Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,898 comments
(any one have issue like 200+ downloads daily and showing 0 active files???)5 days no sale and rebill for me.....while last month i was having daily and stable 5+ sales daily........what should i do????i do faced bad days but those are 1 or 2 sales but 0 sales from 5 days....any 1 having anythins like that???

I got last sales 5 days ago :( Really bad.

How do I adjust the settings in Rapidgator.net in order to make money from my downloaded files? If the page is the following (of the image below) do I write the number of my debit card in the gap for WMZ-purse?
28611244753304547361.png

They pay weekly.

I didnt recive any sales over one month. Earlier i got sales avery few days and after that it stop. I didnt get sales over 30 days.

Can someone tell me, do you put all your files just for premium or what you do to get sales?

Did any body getting sale from USA as i am not getting any sales form USA last 20 days i get from other than USA whats going on RG why they shave too much sales Mostly US Sales :cursing:

Hi
Do you guys get a lot of Penalties (chargebacks and refunds) ?
Yesterday I received 3 for the first time in my RG history;
They are all labeled as refunds - what does that mean ?
Do they count for ongoing week, month or what ?
Greetz

RAPIDGATOR'S VCC (VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD) PAYMENTS?

RAPIDGATOR VCC (VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD)
#############################

I think this is a great idea, but does anyone know:
When you select for the VCC payment, and it asks for your info, at the top there is a blank space that says:
"Credit Card Number - have to be updated after first payout"
ABOVE that however, it says : "Virtual card can be exchanged to plastic card and issuer can send it to your home address."
and "With the Prepaid Card, you don’t need a bank account and you won’t have to pay interest, like on a credit card. Simply receive a card through the mail and instantly begin profiting from core benefits"
So my question is, do I leave this blank and they will send me the VVC number in email for me to then update my info with for future payments, or do I put my existing credit card number in that blank field to get paid the first time, THEN they will send me the VCC?
Also, I am in the USA, but there is no place in the Country: listings for this, do I just select "??" or see if it will accept 'USA' in the Postal Code field?Has anyone here gotten paid by VCC yet, and what did you have to do?
Thanks!!

Back