Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,941 comments
[h=1]No data received[/h]Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
[h=2]Here are some suggestions:[/h]

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

no i believe RG changed the main server and the DNS is propagating ... you guys have noticed that RG has added alot more server numbering from 30 to 46 and higher ! apparently they are slowly excluding the older server like 01-10 out of their network .

Last edited:
https://rapidgator.net/auth/login

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to rapidgator.net. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

https://rapidgator.net/auth/login

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to rapidgator.net. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Same to

Can somebody help me? Please :heiligenschein:

Hi. I have a three questions:
1. If I upload 1GB file, and make 4 copies, then I have 1GB or 5GB used in account?
2. If I upload a file, make 4 copies, and RG delete this original file (DMCA), then all my copies ale deleted too?
3. If I upload a file, make 4 copies, and RG delete one of copy (DMCA), then all my copies ale deleted too?

Thanks for replies ;)

Last edited:
Back