Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,944 comments
I just signed up to share my recent observations. Has anyone noticed that for the last 3-4 days all files that are being uploaded are stored on two different servers simultaneously, one server where you actually upload the file and the other is a random server chosen by RG, when I open a link to check on which server it is hosted and I refresh page 2 or 3 times I can see the second server instead of that actual server where I uploaded, so downloaders get the link from either one of these servers.
Now the problem is that on one hand they are deleting random files to free space and on the other side they are making a copy of the same file on another server. What kind of tricks they are playing? And the bigger problem is that since they started doing this my sales are gone very very low. I don't know what are thier intentions but my sales are really bad since they implemented this new policy. They keep deleting random files, download and sale count has gone way too low, so I am really confused what to do. Its like they just want to shave as much as they can. Its simply unacceptable what they are doing to their affiliates.

I have 300 unique downloads per day on other filehosting and on rapidgator i have only 10 downloads per day , stop using this stupid shaving host , the same rule apply to uploaded.net , they dont give 2 cents on uploaders .

Hell people,

I was banned by moderator ASSHOLE from forumophilia a 10 days ago and all my threads were moved to trash. Yesterday I got a sale from Forumophilia????????????????

From the topic that were in the TRASH.

They are manipulating with our sales and this is a proof.

RAPIDGATOR VCC (VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD)
#############################

I think this is a great idea, but does anyone know:
When you select for the VCC payment, and it asks for your info, at the top there is a blank space that says:
"Credit Card Number - have to be updated after first payout"
ABOVE that however, it says : "Virtual card can be exchanged to plastic card and issuer can send it to your home address."
and "With the Prepaid Card, you don’t need a bank account and you won’t have to pay interest, like on a credit card. Simply receive a card through the mail and instantly begin profiting from core benefits"
So my question is, do I leave this blank and they will send me the VVC number in email for me to then update my info with for future payments, or do I put my existing credit card number in that blank field to get paid the first time, THEN they will send me the VCC?
Also, I am in the USA, but there is no place in the Country: listings for this, do I just select "??" or see if it will accept 'USA' in the Postal Code field?Has anyone here gotten paid by VCC yet, and what did you have to do?
Thanks!!

Answer to your 1st question = Yes. Leave it blank until next time when you have the VCC Number. This method has nothing to do with your own credit card(s).

It's my understanding that RG create the VCC for you via a 3rd party and send you the details by email.

In response to your 2nd question I see they only have United States Minor Outlaying Islands or something to that effect so that could mean you might struggle to get a plastic card sent to your home address should you wish. If you don't need a physical card then I suppose any old address will do. You are probably better of asking RG Support this question yourself. And let others here know the answer they give.

Please can you report here (and anyone else for that matter) of your experience with getting paid via VCC as it is something I am seriously considering once I reach the $500 minimum for first payout.

Thanks

Back