Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
is RG a cheater now?it is now saturday,but not received WMZ yet
No need to freak out yet. This isn't the first time RG has been late with their payments. If they wanted to cheat, they would have already closed the affiliate program now and run away with everybody's money instead of announcing earlier that they will pay on a Friday.

Last edited:
Yeah no need to freak out buddies, We should wait till monday and if we don't get it by then, i will wait one more week then i will drop RG.. :)

Earnings have been dropped drastically with this crap new terms.

Seriously Forcing members to register it first is a bad bad move. Revert this rule RG or you will see supporters leaving you very soon.

lol noone buys premium from me, since CC has been blocked, income is zero :) downloaders hate webmoney, because its too complicated for them, most of them havent even heard of Paysafecard or Ali Pay and dont like wire transfer either, they say its not safe. I wait for a few weeks, no more, and if that new CC wont be installed, unfortunetelly i have to go to another host.

^ I'm waiting 2 weeks maybe three at max. If still no CC option, goodbye RG. Because they won't last long either if they can't pay their server expenses and downloaders would have already bought premium at other hosts.

i tried to test wire transfer as payment method, cuz i wanted to write a tutorial for my downloaders, and im completely confused how to do this right. Its just too complicated, im sure lots of downloaders have no idea how to do this, how to fill a wire transfer right, especially if they dont speak english and dont understand what RG writes in email (btw emails always arrive as spam !!) most of downloaders never used wire transfer before, so they are afraid of it. Wire transfer has a lots of delay, with this method you dont get premium speed immediatelly. You just have to wait, wait wait.... If no CC, no sales, or sales will be so low, that isnt worth to upload for it.

Honestly, if i were just a downloader myself, i wouldnt buy premium on RG, rather on host who has CC option with less trouble, and immediate fast speed after i pay.

These payment methods really suck! lol

PPS uploaders, how much your sales dropped in the last few days?

Back