Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
sumitims RG team know that :) and i`m sure they work hard to add fast CC because all this servers cost money and we are the people who pay this servers.. the bad thing is next days are Saturday and Sunday.. most of the banks not working and if they add CC will be maybe Monday if we are lucky... So it`s good time for relax now :P

The bottom line is, why RG's CC processor wanted to pull the plug? This CC processor has been known to easily generate sales and support rebills. Now the future processor won't guarantee to support rebills just like many other hosts.

Teacher you can`t be sure.. but i also thing the same from time to time.. most of the times changes never be good.. i hope new CC system will count correct sales but time will show... i use almost all file host and for me RG have best count system for sales but this was before :) now will see...

Laz21 and you believe we can give you this answer ? :) only admin know that information.. i believe he will change that when he add CC :) (yes i know he answer on some member this will be forever but i not believe in that)

Same with Godric, Don't see such a message at all on the site.

Few days ago I asked:
> Text: Why do free users need to register before they can download? Forums are now starting to ban this filehost because of this. Please remove this and make links available for free user to download without registering .
They replied:
Dear customer,
We changed our terms.
Users have to register for downloadings.
So it looks like they aren't going to budge on the register before download. Might as well take the PPD plan away since it's pretty much worthless if they are going to continue with this register before download.

Back