Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
^ Yep, many forums will ban them, but really don't see why. Registering doesn't cost anyone anything. And if people aren't going to register, they aren't going to buy an account anyway. I register with all file hosts whether I buy a premium account or not. I just like to have an account setup.

forcing is considered very rude, you don't know that?
yeah, since registering doesn't cost anything, why force downloaders to register? that's rapidgator's stragedy, dude.

if people want to signup premium account ,they will do it, and they have to register an account.

but if rapidgator force people to register account first, it will be easier or increase more chance for people to just pay with a free account that they already have.

when downloaders are forced to register a free account to download from uploaders on PPD plan, and then, these free downloaders with accounts decide to upgrade to premium when they are downloading from other uploaders on PPS plan, then no uploaders will get anything from sales.

Ya they are making us fool... it been many hour but still same paid but not got anything...

May I know where you get rg saying paid? My rg balance is not deducted, and not stating as paid. But I do have got a notice yesterday that I will get payment in friday. Is everything normal with me ? is your money deducted from your rg balance ? :'(:'(

Back