Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
Good Clarification , thanks mate ...

But the problem that i face ftp upload very slow if i compare it with Zoom upload and because in zoom upload i can't control in which server where the file should upload on it so, i forced to upload in slow speed using ftp :(

Any way to upload fast and control ?

Never used Zoom uploader so not sure. But I presume it effectively works as a web uploader. When you choose to upload a file it should say what server it is uploading to for example pr2.rap.... if it does what I can suggest is keep uploading the file ( cancel if it isn't going to the right folder) till you hit the right server.

Otherwise sign up to a rapidleech service - I use new rapid leech and then you can get speeds of up to 100mbs it costs like 5.99 a month for the service and you also get free premium account sush as rapidshare, netload and extabit (plus many others) for free.

I really like the way they reply to our tickets.. so unprofessional... its so funny to see that there is not (Hi,Hello,Thank you,Best Regards, Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla)

I really like the way they reply to our tickets.. so unprofessional... its so funny to see that there is not (Hi,Hello,Thank you,Best Regards, Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla,Bla Bla Bla)

wow people not receive answer and you complain because they start without Hello and finish with Regards ? :)

no sales 2 days............

and what we can do about your problem ? :) work more...

everythat the same problem.in last hour of the rapidgator server time downloads stuck or only goes 1 by 1 very slowly.after passing the new server time it increases normally.;)

Never used Zoom uploader so not sure. But I presume it effectively works as a web uploader. When you choose to upload a file it should say what server it is uploading to for example pr2.rap.... if it does what I can suggest is keep uploading the file ( cancel if it isn't going to the right folder) till you hit the right server.

Otherwise sign up to a rapidleech service - I use new rapid leech and then you can get speeds of up to 100mbs it costs like 5.99 a month for the service and you also get free premium account sush as rapidshare, netload and extabit (plus many others) for free.

I don't used rapidleech before , give me the name of good rapidleech and if i used rapidleech i should convert the link to direct link then upload it on RG using Remote upload on RG?
Or can i upload the file directly from Rapidleech?

Last edited:
Back