Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,970 comments
hroz5

with rates like 45/30 they don`t have problem to pay on members.. this rates are not good for me, normal rate is 50/50 because 95% of people use PPS so i can`t understand why they give us 45/30 and this 30% for rebils it`s not fair..

Why is 50/50 normal rate? Some of us with this rates earn nice money. With domain sale you get 55-60%.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Rapid gator has been payment . But no have money in webmoney why? :facepalm::facepalm:

Maybe you have WM mini and you need to get lot $$.

Mr Jinx you say some of us but most of the people don`t have sites.. and we are like you.. we all bring sales.. you think 30% for rebil is normal ? why ?
By the way do you understand that if rates are little better you will earn more with your site or you don`t understand that ? :)

Mr Jinx you say some of us but most of the people don`t have sites.. and we are like you.. we all bring sales.. you think 30% for rebil is normal ? why ?
By the way do you understand that if rates are little better you will earn more with your site or you don`t understand that ? :)

With little bit lower rates i'm shure that they will pay, not like on new filehosts where are rates 70/50 or some similar sh*t and they after 3 months close site and don't pay you. For a long time, when oron every month change payment options, we didn't have rebills but we earned big money (in big i mean 1500+ $$/month, in my country that is big money, especially for students).

PS - sorry on my bad english :)

vAiLan

After the megaupload shutdown nothing is same.Every FileHost is scared and trying to save their asses in every possible way.If RG pays 50/50 pps rate?They won't be in strong financial position which is required at this time to fight...
Another thing is that most of the filehost have closed there affiliate program or closed there sites.So they have less competition and they can do whatever they wants to do.The current PPS hurts me as well but i don't have much options left.

I have set all my files in premium mode this month and all I got this week was a single rebill and zero sales and only 5 sales the entire month. In July I was getting an average of almost 2 sales/day.

I have set all my files in premium mode this month and all I got this week was a single rebill and zero sales and only 5 sales the entire month. In July I was getting an average of almost 2 sales/day.

yeah thats true, y won't get much sales if y set your files for premium only, so better keep it to the site limits.

Back