Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
Perfecto

02d11eb46b04cad3a25c4ff53687143d.jpg

Post automatically merged:

No small files by the way

Last edited:
yesterday when RG had that issue , realdebrid/alldebrid and ... could,'t DOWNLOAD from Rapidgator
until they solved that pertecular problem [they didn't announce it and we are not allowed to say what was the issue]

but it also opened real debrid/alldebrid/zevera... users downloads
unfortunately , huge part of Rapidgator's bandwidth is being sucked by such services
I hope they accept the 2 solutions we gave them
Please always remember:
UPLOADERS are not causing problem for upload speed
Massive DOWNLOADERS are causing it , not even premium users can use RG's huge BW
it's because of 5 main blood suckers [each have tens of premium accounts] which nitroflare dealed with them by decreasing daily quota to the critical scale which it's huge problem for our users
Rapidgator can't decrease to nitroflare's scale but they can decrease 10G/day
there is another solution which we told them to check

I agree that when upload speed is 100 KB/s , goes on nerves (speed is getitng better)

Last edited:
@RtaX : there is actually
but its harsh
also I don't have knowledge to see what will happen if they do the tech advice we gave them
my developer said that ,I personally don't have such deep knowledge about protocols
I hope it works
I just wanna thank the users who reported me the debrid's matter

@RtaX : there is actually
but its harsh
also I don't have knowledge to see what will happen if they do the tech advice we gave them
my developer said that ,I personally don't have such deep knowledge about protocols
I hope it works
I just wanna thank the users who reported me the debrid's matter

I send them 6-7 message about to stop debrids. But No technical information cause i don't know anything about it.

Back