RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why sales are low?
Click on any Download Link click GET FREE RAPIDGATOR ACCOUNT you will go to another service: http://kovla.com/exchange-karma :facepalm: I doubt any sales are counted over there. Nice one

wtf.jpg

@Sajmon Yeah i am sure , if someone want to buy a premium account to watch a movie (consider links is premium only) he will wait for several days untill he gets karma point!!LOL

another week came and went, and nothing at all was done to fix web upload speeds.... current web upload speed, both from Netherlands server and Germany server: 8 kbps!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!

... this is getting ridiculous..... You guys don't reply to anyone, here or on support tickets, problems just keep piling up and you guys are doing absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, we're losing money, time and users, because of the crap speeds we're stuck with and because of your inability to fix problems.

We're uploaders, and we can't upload if you don't fix the web upload speeds!! It's simple math!! No uploads = No earnings = No money for anyone, you or us.
Who wants to use RapidGator these days with such bad, bad, bad speeds? You guys are not fixing anything!!

FIX THE DAMN WEB UPLOAD SPEEDS!!!! For Christ's sake!!!

You can upload with high speed everyday,
but the time range should be 01:00 ~ 10:00 (GMT+0 timezone).

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

how wonderful.... we just need to switch days and nights and it's all good...... why didn't I think of that? 8-)8-)
reversing days is soooooo much easier than actually fixing the damn servers!!!!

How to do Remote Upload please ?

3 things you need:

1. Have a premium Rapidshare/Oron/Hotfile/TurboBit/Netload/Extabit account

2. Insert the links you want to remote upload on the Remote Upload page and enter your premium account login

and the most important thing:
3. sit down and wait (quite possibly till the end of time) for RapidGator to fix their upload problems, seeing as Remote Uploads haven't been working for weeks and their upload speeds are screwed up.

8-)8-)

@BloodSucker

Doesn't sBorg provide the functionality that enable you to schedule your upload jobs?
I use RDP and z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader so I don't understand your tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back