RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been online since yesterday morning.... which is not a good sign. He's usually online, lurking around, even if he doesn't say anything.....

jsVSKt.jpg

^^^^
for some reason..... I don't think he's gonna be making any friends anytime soon.......

He hasn't been online since yesterday morning.... which is not a good sign. He's usually online, lurking around, even if he doesn't say anything.....

jsVSKt.jpg

^^^^
for some reason..... I don't think he's gonna be making any friends anytime soon.......

If he would run away, he would wait first at least for the day before payments and then don't pay anyone and take the money. I don't think he would run away in monday

Ya if he is a pro runner he wont run bz of one and only one reason at moment its the premium filehost and they are making hell money with premium salesso only reason is they would run if fbi is on their back

NewRapidGator isn't gone, he is simply ignoring all the problems and making his own life with the money WE are providing him using his (totally-unstable-since-the-beginning) service.

No news for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back