RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for few minutes...

because most guys already rapped their server, now atleast wait for some time to get reply from admin...

Note:
You all guys got the payment in time(exactly) , so they already prooved to be a trusted guys
wait for few min or hour

Do we have a choice? no competiton = bad service. :'(

I said these words a few weeks ago here in this forum: the reason why RG is still making money is that almost all the other filehosts aren't really better.
If you have a look to the other threads here in the support section you will find tons of complaints about bad service / no payments /etc.
here we've got one useless support (.... honestly who ever thought this place gives REAL support?) thread about the only filehost with a decent PPD plan which is paying by time.

Plus we have got: unstable service / files deletion without any acceptable reason / totally random upload and download speed even for premiums / etc

Of course I'd like to move away from RG (and I think this is the thought of mostly of you) but I need a real decent alternative, which I can't find in others :(

I just dont get why you guy decided its down4good today but didnt say that yesterday or the day before that and so on just relax maybe this is the final step to be done to fix the issue from last couple of days ...

I think they had to do huge works, and they prefered to do it at just a couple of hours a day, to don't lose the traffic for a whole day. Now probably they are fixing something about their DNS or whatever.

guys it a weekend too, may server get overloaded and possible for server crash

because weekend = Full traffic from all over the world, also now we have less choices for filehosts

Also don't cry here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back