RainUpload.com –10$/1k PPD -50% PPS-50% Rebill –MIX 60% PPD/40% PPS – Daily Payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain Upload

Hi, WJ Members and Guests,
I want to represent to you the new release of RainUpload.com ( OLD THREAD )
Rain Upload originally started at May 2014 ( OLD THREAD ), and now according to our users’ feedbacks we started with new release with major improvements in our system and services.
New Release! New Rates!
The Details:

- PPD Plan: Up to $10 per 1000 all complete downloads.
- PPS Plan: 50% per sale and 20% per Rebill.
- MIX Plan: 60% of downloads, 40% of sales and 20% rebills.

Now we have different rates system according to files sizes:
ratesrainupload.png

As we have new rates groups:

groupsrainupload.png

Also you can become our partner with the Webmaster plan:

WEBMASTER Plan 4: 50% from Premium Sales.

And we still have your favourite features:
- You have UNLIMITED space to upload your files with 5 GB max for each.

- Download speeds:
- For Free users: 200Kbps
- For Registered users: 500Kbps
- For Premium users: Unlimited

- Payout with PayPal, Payza.

- Uploaded files will be deleted after 120 days of last download

- Payments are made DAILY with minimum $2, but may be a delay of up to 7 days.

- You can upload your files directly, with Remote URL

- 24/7 Support

- Your feedback and suggestions are welcomed.

Note: Adult files are prohibited

For more info PM us
OR
Email: info@rainupload.com
Faceboook: fb.com/rainupload
Twitter: @RainUpload

Upload Rains Money - Rain Upload

We're pleased to announce to you that File Sharing Premium became our authorized reseller so our users can upgrade their accounts using many payments methods like PayPal, WMZ, CC, Bitcoin and others.

According to new release we will pay 25% (of payment value) as BONUS on payments that above $25 for all payouts that would requested up to 31/12/2014.

Thanks & Regards for your time on thread.

banner.jpg

Last edited:
179 comments
Welcome back, kinda!

How many downloads per IP per 24 hrs did you count again?

Welcome
We missed here !
To start now Max money last 24 hours from same IP address 1$
give us a try man and be honest with us :)

now it is just a time for this site to take your money and run away . be careful guys

for many reasons :

- using google adsense now at this XFS script ( it was using yetishare before ) the same way of fileinz so it just time before his domain banned ad noo money to pay you .

- premium plan nowand limite the download speed after he collect files from uploaders though downloaders will always get high download speed for free

- now the Joke that proof he is not professional at all : payment option is moneybooker !! I think you all know what that means

He is trying to steal your effort now guys limit the speed and he earn from your all old files

take care guys this site is related to site banned in WJ befor

LOL !
i love you guys who have a member and when he wanna lie just register new one and start !!
its seem you are banned very quickly
BTW as answer for others like you , we don't use Adsense , and we use an Ad Network works with many sites here for long time..

please add webmoney or payza

hi,
we are working to add them ASAP.

thank you.

i am gonna try you guys anyways. start uploading my videos over. any difference being a premium (can uploader request?) would be great to have ftp uploader. Also better tier for singapore maybe :)

id cripperz

Last edited:
i am gonna try you guys anyways. start uploading my videos over. any difference being a premium (can uploader request?) would be great to have ftp uploader. Also better tier for singapore maybe :)

id cripperz

We don't have many differences between premium and regular you can tell us what do you think ;)
About ftp uploader, we will add it in near future.
About tier, we may move it up in future according to the amount of downloads that we may get from Singapore.

Thank you and you're welcome.

Welcome
We missed here !

now it is just a time for this site to take your money and run away . be careful guys

for many reasons :

- using google adsense now at this XFS script ( it was using yetishare before ) the same way of fileinz so it just time before his domain banned ad noo money to pay you .

- premium plan nowand limite the download speed after he collect files from uploaders though downloaders will always get high download speed for free

- now the Joke that proof he is not professional at all : payment option is moneybooker !! I think you all know what that means

He is trying to steal your effort now guys limit the speed and he earn from your all old files

take care guys this site is related to site banned in WJ befor

LOL !
i love you guys who have a member and when he wanna lie just register new one and start !!
BTW as answer for others like you , we don't use Adsense , and we use an Ad Network works with many sites here for long time..

hi,

thank you.

To start now? What about later?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome
We missed here !

LOL !

hi,

thank you.

To start now? What about later?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

We meant that "to start" with replying :)
It will keep 1$ max per IP/24 Hours

I have to make an archive of all the times when hosters promise it (PrivateFiles being the most prominent recent example) & then rescind their promises
in months ahead.

But I'll give you a shot, just for the fun of it :D

I have to make an archive of all the times when hosters promise it (PrivateFiles being the most prominent recent example) & then rescind their promises
in months ahead.

But I'll give you a shot, just for the fun of it :D

ok :D you're welcome I hope that you will be satisfied with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back