each time your video deleted then an other link created automaticly

PM me if you are interested

14 comments
almost like that
you give the original link than it gives you a crypted url
and each time the video deleted a new video created
that crypted url test if the video deleted or not to create new video
and no need to change the crypted url
and the url is crypted like: website.com/uptostream.php/a8d8a-da897ad-azd87z-adazd

you can make your own protected website that if you want the script

But how does that protect from DMCA takedown requests? If the video is not deleted, won't the requester see that the video is still available?

Huh..?? We are talking about DMCA takedown requests right? If the video is not deleted, then the requester may take action against your site..

Huh..?? We are talking about DMCA takedown requests right? If the video is not deleted, then the requester may take action against your site..
i meant not my website
the scripts it's only for the videos that you share on your website or in other websites
the script is creating a video link (with crypted url) and each ttime this video has been deleted it create an other video without changing the crypted url

So if I have a website with videos on it, and someone requests that I delete a video. I then go ahead and delete the video, and then the script creates another video? So it creates a completely different video content? But the URL is still the same? So when someone visits that same URL again, after I have deleted the video, what will that person see?

Last edited:
you will see the same video but by an other copy defirent than you deleted
example in netu, uptostream . ... .
you take the link of the video then your crypt it and share the crypted link
each time the video deleted the script will re-upload the video again with the same crypted url

But if it's the same video (e.g. the same movie), just a different video file, why bother deleting it and then re-uploading it at all?

If the DMCA requester visits that same crypted URL again (because it does not change), he will see the same video (that same movie).. so he will see it as: you did not comply with the initial take down request.

i dont get what you really meant sorry
example dmca ask netu or uptostream to remove this the film Shazam with this url (e. netu.tv/shazam-012.avi) , then they will remove the link that is given,
then my script will create an other video has a defirent link (e. netu.tv/shazam-012987.avi)
and the protected url like (protect-url.org/video=87az-a64z-az65-adq5-d45q)

Ok, but the protected URL (protect-url.org/video=87az-a64z-az65-adq5-d45q) is the one that you share with others right? The protected URL remains the same? You will be redirected to the same movie (Shazam) every time you visit the protected URL?

yess exactly but u dont visit that url
only who have streaming website they need this to protect theyr own links

@vewer I think what @cURL is trying to say is, you need to put a statement on your site "We do not host any content, we only provide links to the severs that do" or something like that and then when you get a takedown request, you can say that you don't have anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back