PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is right after click download they open popunder every time and after that i got this
You have to wait 2 minutes, 57 seconds untill the next download

Download files instantly with Premium-account

After you complete captcha you need to wait 3 minutes before download and after you download you need to wait another 3 minutes before next download. This is some sort of protection against abusers.

After you complete captcha you need to wait 3 minutes before download and after you download you need to wait another 3 minutes before next download. This is some sort of protection against abusers.
yes I already checked, the problem is that if a user opens the link, solves the captcha and then has to wait 2 minutes and 7 seconds it is very likely that it will go away.
The best thing would be that when completing the captcha it shows the download link so that it does not close the tab.

it is not resolved .. again same issue , remote upload in pending ... it make me trouble .. will you fix it or not ? add more load balancer .. please otherwise i have find other solution

Sorry for the late response as i was not online this morning. Please use other upload methods as well. We have large remote upload queues and i won't invest extra money in next servers just to handle 500 more remote uploads with average speed of 500Kb/s as we can't speedup remotes that are being done from mixdrop / aparat / fembed or other video hosts that highly limit their download speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back