PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
You can get a lot of Hungarian uploaders by taking Hungary to a high level. For us, prices have dropped drastically for old clipwatching and the aparat. Many people are looking for new opportunities in a well-paying, reliable place.
Think about it!

Hello!
You can get a lot of Hungarian uploaders by taking Hungary to a high level. For us, prices have dropped drastically for old clipwatching and the aparat. Many people are looking for new opportunities in a well-paying, reliable place.
Think about it!

We can move Hungary to Tier 3. If we notice traffic increase from Hungary we will be able to negotiate with adnetwork better rates & eventually move it to higher Tier again.

We can move Hungary to Tier 3. If we notice traffic increase from Hungary we will be able to negotiate with adnetwork better rates & eventually move it to higher Tier again.
Please Upgrade India to up tier too , as you india is a Emerging Market in world Economy this time , and there are a lot uploader from india like me who looking for good and best host in market .. hope your consider it , Please put india on Up tier level

Please Upgrade India to up tier too , as you india is a Emerging Market in world Economy this time , and there are a lot uploader from india like me who looking for good and best host in market .. hope your consider it , Please put india on Up tier level

With India it's not possible. India traffic is not really worth anything at adnetworks. Maybe after covid is gone worldwide. For now it's not possible.

With India it's not possible. India traffic is not really worth anything at adnetworks. Maybe after covid is gone worldwide. For now it's not possible.
may be you are not aware about facts over India , well anyway , when your theme updation process will over ? we are getting some issues , like not able to edit file name etc

may be you are not aware about facts over India , well anyway , when your theme updation process will over ? we are getting some issues , like not able to edit file name etc

Facts are simple. India traffic is worth 0.04$ per 1000 impressions at every AD Network we work with. Half less than we pay currently.

No ETA for today. It's Sunday.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Hungary is now Tier3.

Hi @UpStreamTech:

I also join the request of @lycan_forever, I hope you consider putting Chile in Tier 4 please

My answer will be similar. We dont receive much traffic from that country at the moment so its hard to negotiate better rate with adnetwork. If we see more traffic from that Country we can negotatie. Right now we have no factor to even determine correct rate for this Country.

My answer will be similar. We dont receive much traffic from that country at the moment so its hard to negotiate better rate with adnetwork. If we see more traffic from that Country we can negotatie. Right now we have no factor to even determine correct rate for this Country.
Thanks for the answer, and yes, indeed there is not much traffic, but even so, I will start using your host and we will see how it works, perhaps in the future you will be able to improve the offer for Chile.

Thanks for the answer, and yes, indeed there is not much traffic, but even so, I will start using your host and we will see how it works, perhaps in the future you will be able to improve the offer for Chile.

I'm always open for such changes, however if we have less than 5000 views per day from Chile we don't have anything to help in negotiations with AD Network.

Bro @UpStreamTech may i knoe which ad network you are using , i have to check rates for India Traffic , i am looking for good ad network please may you do not mind to share name of ad network . Thank you In advance
Post automatically merged:

Your Reply will helpful ..

Bro @UpStreamTech may i knoe which ad network you are using , i have to check rates for India Traffic , i am looking for good ad network please may you do not mind to share name of ad network . Thank you In advance
Post automatically merged:

Your Reply will helpful ..
PMed You.
Use popads. Net for india. Cpm 86 cent. My site adult
We do use popads however our platform do not serve Adult Ads without adult ads India is being paid 0.04 there. And that's the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back