PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything that is not in tier 1-4 receives 5$ per 10k views. It's written on our make money page as well in dashboard in affiliate page.
I just signed up and uploaded a test video. speedy video player is great and manages no fuss for viewers.I want to ask, can you enable and disable video downloader for uploaders? In my country they have a habit of downloading videos and rarely watch live video. I think the income will be higher for me and you if the user can watch all the videos. And the additional question why the system does not return the embed link at successful upload?

I just signed up and uploaded a test video. speedy video player is great and manages no fuss for viewers.I want to ask, can you enable and disable video downloader for uploaders? In my country they have a habit of downloading videos and rarely watch live video. I think the income will be higher for me and you if the user can watch all the videos. And the additional question why the system does not return the embed link at successful upload?

1. You can disable downloads anytime you want in Settings->PlayTube Settings.
2. Embed links can be obtained via Export page in File Manager. Soon it will be implemented to upload page as well.

1. Bạn có thể tắt tải xuống bất cứ lúc nào bạn muốn trong Cài đặt-> Cài đặt PlayTube.
2. Có thể lấy các liên kết nhúng qua trang Xuất trong Trình quản lý tệp. Nó cũng sẽ sớm được triển khai để tải lên trang.
Thanks for the prompt support from you. And sorry for too many questions, what am I the newbie to your server

Last edited:
Again, the subtitle appearance does not work normally

IJ7aK1A.jpg

Can you add fodder option to initiate upload? for example I have fodder 1 and fodder 2. when I start uploading I will click on my favorite fodder and easily sort them by category. Or am I unable to find this functionality in the user control panel?

Where do I set up in dashboard the movies I upload to be public?

Because only one movie has a "check mark" that indicates that this movie is public

Please, Sending a print screen image would help a lot

Where do I set up in dashboard the movies I upload to be public?

Because only one movie has a "check mark" that indicates that this movie is public

Please, Sending a print screen image would help a lot

File doesn't need to be set to "Public" this function at the moment does nothing. In future it will be allowing other users to clone your files. If file will be public will be allowed to be cloned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back