PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system seems to be fast and has a nice look, but the embedding needs better

The player should appear in full screen, as in the link below

The system seems to be fast and has a nice look, but the embedding needs better

The player should appear in full screen, as in the link below

Your link is broken. Regarding your sentence, Playtube embeds are accessible only via iframe and they are fully resposive which means they match your iframe width and height.

image.png

When accessing here, the link is normal

As shown in the image the player appears on the entire page

I understood and saw that your system does not do that

So I commented that it would be nice to also have this function, it makes it easier for mobile applications for example

It will be a pleasure to use your system when this function exists

image.png

When accessing here, the link is normal

As shown in the image the player appears on the entire page

I understood and saw that your system does not do that

So I commented that it would be nice to also have this function, it makes it easier for mobile applications for example

It will be a pleasure to use your system when this function exists

As name of the function says "Embed" is designed to literally embed video player on your own page. We won't allow anyone access embed page directly since it's purpose is completly different. We offer access to direct page instead if you don't have own website.

Can you add fodder option to initiate upload? for example I have fodder 1 and fodder 2. when I start uploading I will click on my favorite fodder and easily sort them by category. Or am I unable to find this functionality in the user control panel?

Sorry for late reply didn't noticed your post earlier. Where you want it to initiate upload ? As normal upload starts as soon as you drag file there.

You welcome

Hello howdo i changee the thumbnail

This function is disabled at the moment as we re-code it fully. Will be available tomorrow in File manager + you'll have option to place it in embeds directly via extra args in url.

I would like it if you could add Bitcoin Cash as a payment method. The exchange rate is more stable and the fees are low not like with Bitcoin

I would like it if you could add Bitcoin Cash as a payment method. The exchange rate is more stable and the fees are low not like with Bitcoin

We're working on it. Soon there will be supported cryptos that are listed below.

USDT (Tether)
BTCC (Bitcoin Cash)
LTC (Litecoin)
ETH (Etherum)

playtube is a good video hosting service with great statistics I ever seen, the player and the video streaming working fine and the rates are beneficial :)

Good video player. User friendly ads. But your counter has a problem. I have 3k views but the counter that recorded 2.5k views is vpn. even though my clients don't use vpn when they visit my website. I think the system has mistaken 4g network for vpn. so I get nothing from 90% of my views

Good video player. User friendly ads. But your counter has a problem. I have 3k views but the counter that recorded 2.5k views is vpn. even though my clients don't use vpn when they visit my website. I think the system has mistaken 4g network for vpn. so I get nothing from 90% of my views

Counter has no problems. We use MaxMind Enterprise database to determine if user is using VPN.

playtube is a good video hosting service with great statistics I ever seen, the player and the video streaming working fine and the rates are beneficial :)

Thank you for your opinion

My viewers love playtube when i host my videos on them.
Best quality and smooth streaming.

Thank you so much for doing a great job with website its very clean and elegant than before. Keep it up!

My viewers love playtube when i host my videos on them.
Best quality and smooth streaming.

Thank you so much for doing a great job with website its very clean and elegant than before. Keep it up!

Thank you for your opinion.

Few updates:

- Added Bitcoin Cash , Ethereum into payout methods.
- Partner program updates, added South Korea and Chile into Tier4. Full list of our tiers can be found HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back