PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of triggering Popups on initials of any video , can you triggers it after some time in between play because its is increasing my websites Bounce rate , i like to use it , but in this case i may quite using it , please do needful

instead of triggering Popups on initials of any video , can you triggers it after some time in between play because its is increasing my websites Bounce rate , i like to use it , but in this case i may quite using it , please do needful

Your bounce rate is not increased because of ads my friend. Bounce rate is higher if user visits your subpage where video is located and "disappears" because it is watching the video. We won't change anything that is related to ads. We have perfect fit now.

but how peoples watch videos it they immediately redirected to other pages ? is that does not increase bounce rate ?

We dont redirect anyone anywhere. We open ads in new window/tab which has no affect at your bounce rate :-)

and in the future it could be chili (ch) in tier 4, it was at one time in that area

You mean Chile ? We dont receive much traffic from that country at the moment so its hard to negotiate better rate with adnetwork.

We dont redirect anyone anywhere. We open ads in new window/tab which has no affect at your bounce rate :-)

You mean Chile ? We dont receive much traffic from that country at the moment so its hard to negotiate better rate with adnetwork.
calm only if you can but good not just, thanks for answering .... one day it will be lol

I can't find the option to add the embed

I can't find the option to add the embed

Post automatically merged:

Hello Guys,

We have started migrating to new theme. For today we have done front part. For tomorrow we have planned rest of our theme to be changed into new one. It's just very begining of all the changes that are coming to PlayTube.

We're aware of all the current problems / bugs with our theme. All of that will be sorted tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
please add set height and width for all embeds (I have to manually change them all)

Embeds are responsive which means you no need to set their width + height since they will match your div at your website, however can implement such function for you. Not an issue. Will be done as soon as we finish with theme change.

Note: We have started the work on the control panel part. We're sorry for incovienence.

helo sir
i cannot get code from my video list.
thank you

Note: We have started the work on the control panel part. We're sorry for incovienence.

It's in my prev post. We're working on our theme. We plan to finish within couple hours. We're sorry for incovienence.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, We've finished 80% of the changes today. It's over for today since we need some sleep. Rest of things will be sorted out tomorrow. Once again sorry for all the incovienence caused by this change.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't work either
I have tested ZOOM upload via API and it works.
File upload via web is not available yet?
Not yet.
It's been 3 days and I can't post videos because of a simple theme change. When I are you planning to solve this problem.
I'm aware.
i also facing the same issue , please fix it as soon as possible to make is functional

The "edit" video function does not work
I did not find the function to add subtitle
I'm aware.

Guys i'm aware of all the current problems. Please forgive us for delaying everything however there is tons of changes required in backend part. We do our best to finish all the changes ASAP.

I understand it is frustrating for everyone, also for us however all those changes are required. And we all gonna benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back