request payou, request date : 2020-11-13

thank you.

---------------------
edit.

Payment received
thanks again.

Last edited:
@Mucha
Hello! There is a problem with "remote upload". Clipwatching remote upload doesn't works last months, and now there are problems apparat remote upload too.

I understand however remote upload does not depends on us. It's most likely clipwatching or aparat issue as they have constant issues with servers where speed is below 14kbs.

request payou, request date : 2020-11-13

thank you.

Paid already :)

Api is dead?
23946df8c8a3768588cfe5575d8240d2.png

API is still under maintenance. We are pushing some changes there.

Will have to generate new key, or old one will wolk after fixing everything? Because see that
{"status":400,"msg":"Invalid key","server_time":"2020-11-17 19:43:33"}Content-type:application/json

You will be using old one. API Response is like this because we're basically changing whole API System. It will be enabled back again tomorrow. Today we have literally switched our entire website system to perl dancer framework which allows us to provide faster website. Our embed / direct pages are now 200x faster than they was but we still working on some panel changes and api.

Hello, I am getting to know this host, he seems very good to me. It's been a week.
Yesterday, after the server crash, I cannot insert the subtitles to the videos, that is, the subtitles are not seen. Only to videos added after the crash. You can fix that. Thanks a lot.
One question, can I communicate with you by skype?

Hello, I am getting to know this host, he seems very good to me. It's been a week.
Yesterday, after the server crash, I cannot insert the subtitles to the videos, that is, the subtitles are not seen. Only to videos added after the crash. You can fix that. Thanks a lot.
One question, can I communicate with you by skype?

We are aware if the issue. Please send me private message with your Skype username our team Will add you. Issue related to subtitles Will be fixed in couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back