Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mucha!
Is there a chance of Tier changes? Hungary is now in Tier 4, few weeks ago it was in Tier 3 or Tier 2.
thx.

There is always a chance, however at this moment we have not enough Hungary traffic to negotiate CPM from this country with our ad network.

Please, why do not you solve the problem of pop-up windows on the computer and the computer? Try your site on the computer, brother. Something stupid is happening and this makes me not able to work on the site and coding. Many pop-ups appear suddenly, but on the mobile it works well

Hello, first of all thank you for setting up extra features for snapshots!

Do you have any news about the cover edit in the video editing page? Also, I always get a 500 error on the snapshot generator, and sometimes the image just doesn't change. :thinking:

Please, why do not you solve the problem of pop-up windows on the computer and the computer? Try your site on the computer, brother. Something stupid is happening and this makes me not able to work on the site and coding. Many pop-ups appear suddenly, but on the mobile it works well

It's not an problem with our host. It was mentoined already few pages ealier and will repeat again. We're not going to change ad code because of single browser bug with auto popup.

Hello, first of all thank you for setting up extra features for snapshots!

Do you have any news about the cover edit in the video editing page? Also, I always get a 500 error on the snapshot generator, and sometimes the image just doesn't change. :thinking:

Will take a look into this because creation of snapshot takes too long.

https://j.top4top.io/p_1771c7aeq0.jpg
Also, there is a very big difference in the statistics table
This is really strange

Stange what? Because we don't count every single view you have as paid ?

I think he wants you to post him this and then get paid by BTC.. lol

Lel

If you view a file (yours) will it be counted as a paid viewer? Without VPN / proxy etc, the entire file.

No

Introducing PlayTube Safe Embeds

From now every user who bring to us minimum 10k views per day can request safe embed domain for his files.

Safe Embed Domain doesn't allow to view files directly as well from playtube domain, they're working only in embed and only from your website.

For safe embed domain contact our Team via email or private message me with your account login.

Hello team
Can you please decrease pops ups ads on your site
Before video video there are 5 pops ups ads please decrease
Other hosts has 2, 3 pops ups before video played.

Hello team
Can you please decrease pops ups ads on your site
Before video video there are 5 pops ups ads please decrease
Other hosts has 2, 3 pops ups before video played.

We display 4 pops before video is played and no pops till user finish watching on specific page. Actually we have the less amount of ads from all hosts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back