PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

skzisghost

px.jpg

Why you should try PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net

Last edited:
713 comments
such shaving....

this image host counted and payed for 90% of clicks

now it's 10% and less

These numbers are not moving at all

what a shame...

So what happened guys? You made some big changes, everything is worse than ever...

Do you have new owner or something?

This host was no.1 and overnight it became a straight forward fraud.

I was living off PixSense, and now it's over.

such shaving....

this image host counted and payed for 90% of clicks

now it's 10% and less

These numbers are not moving at all

what a shame...

So what happened guys? You made some big changes, everything is worse than ever...

Do you have new owner or something?

This host was no.1 and overnight it became a straight forward fraud.

I was living off PixSense, and now it's over.

1. You stopped upload with us many months ago and u just start again recently for days. So how are u living of us??

2. Overall performance of profit from all user actually increased as we observe (due to the fact we paid more now for upgrade downtime happened before, until further notice)

You mention clicks are counted 90% less so who would upload with us can you please explain?

We didnt change anything this weekend.

You accuse us of shaving - show video proof here for everyone and i pay u 10$, free money, can u do it? (Full video, and proof of not using proxy)

You accuse us of fraud - provide proof.

Otherwise you are just defaming us for nothing.

Thank you

It's true... I took a brake for some time...

I understand how this looks. You are working mad hours to make this all work and someone just comes here and trashes you for no reason.

Who can say or prove anything, it's like that everywhere. We all know that something is wrong and we automatically blame the host and use stupid words like "shaving".

But what happened?

Here are some pics:

Jetpack stats for 1.12.2018

udW85nd.png

Ice Image stats for 1.12.2018
UXYYAwV.png

imgdew stats for 1.12.2018

4niYGl1.png

Jetpack shows:

456 clicks on iceimg - 65 counted - 14.25%
109 click on imgdew - 45 counted - 41.28%

I am not prosecuting the "shaving" agenda any more. I take that back, I know how it is...

I am just so curious. Good old PixSense, the PixSense that I know, would kill imgdew in any comparison.

What happened guys? My site depends on you as a main source of revenue.

If I have to change from PixSense to other small hosts that I left a long time ago because you were so much better, it might mean the death of this small project of mine.

What happened?

It's true... I took a brake for some time...

I understand how this looks. You are working mad hours to make this all work and someone just comes here and trashes you for no reason.

Who can say or prove anything, it's like that everywhere. We all know that something is wrong and we automatically blame the host and use stupid words like "shaving".

But what happened?

Here are some pics:

Jetpack stats for 1.12.2018

udW85nd.png

Ice Image stats for 1.12.2018
UXYYAwV.png

imgdew stats for 1.12.2018

4niYGl1.png

Jetpack shows:

456 clicks on iceimg - 65 counted - 14.25%
109 click on imgdew - 45 counted - 41.28%

I am not prosecuting the "shaving" agenda any more. I take that back, I know how it is...

I am just so curious. Good old PixSense, the PixSense that I know, would kill imgdew in any comparison.

What happened guys? My site depends on you as a main source of revenue.

If I have to change from PixSense to other small hosts that I left a long time ago because you were so much better, it might mean the death of this small project of mine.

What happened?

1st, u cannot compare clicks from your website. What matters is the visitor wanted to click on our website or not.

2nd, our stat show us that you had only 100 unique visitor to our website and 65 of the visitor choose to click and paid, this is considered very good compare to our many users.

The rest 35 they do not want to click.

The only possible reason you get less views on our system compare to your stat

- proxy traffic(bad quality, we dont count) OR you iframe our website(our website dont work in iframe)

Thanks

I needed money urgently and I pulled funds from all accounts on all affiliate networks.

This host was the only one to send it right away.

Thank you PixSense for your support.

Because skzisghost not answering for few days, I must ask you guys do you know where we can post imgvip links? I`m interesting fo adult forums.

Thanks in advance.

Back