PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

skzisghost

px.jpg

Why you should try PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net

Last edited:
713 comments
Rate is one of the best. Count is excellent and payment was received yesterday ^_^ as they say in their schedule. Awesome experience so far. Thanks for payment. I hope you stay long and please be careful with the ads, its not good to have too much. Once again thanks for the fee.

Rate is one of the best. Count is excellent and payment was received yesterday ^_^ as they say in their schedule. Awesome experience so far. Thanks for payment. I hope you stay long and please be careful with the ads, its not good to have too much. Once again thanks for the fee.

2 pops, we will not increase it.

New promotion! Post your payment proof at our thread and we add 5% of your payout to your account. (We will send u pm for confirmation that we added 5% to your account)

Official skype support : pixsense.net

I guess that i've registered right on time :), yesterday. Looking forward to work with you.
Rate is one of the best. Looking forward to work with you.

Great choice, welcome on board!

P/S : The 2 promotion mentioned will be permanent (Terms applied)

Promotion 1 : Earn the first 1$ with us and i will send you 5$ (PM me)
Promotion 2 : Post your payment proof to get additional 5% of the payout amount added into your account!

Still using your own image host? Compare it with ours to get impressive result!

Last edited:
One Question Before Start Uploading On Your Host ... Is There Any Problem If I Use VPN For Uploading Image On Your Host ???

Not a problem, many of our user use servers to upload images.

Add "Remember Me" feature, please. I have to login every single time.

Good suggestion, will add "remember me" feature to remember our user's id and password soon.

PS: We just increased "Bonus earning" further!, join now, upload and earn the best from your hard work, while maintaining the interest of your visitors!

Back