PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

kasika

Cant open pixsera.net. Please check.
Post automatically merged:

Not working again.

It would be nice, to inform us, your affiliates what`s going on, is it DDos attack, server problem, when site will be online again etc.

I cant allowed situation that my visitors cant see thumbs for thousends of files.

Please give us some info.

Last edited:

starletfan

deleted
Post automatically merged:

Any update? No news on the site since FEB 21.

Last edited:

perroql

Thanks for paying!
The site has been malfunctioning for several days, the photo sets are uploaded incomplete. Please fix it.

peneentuboca

Hello, you are counting United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom only 2 dolars per 1000 views, please be honest and fix this, this is unbelievable nobody realized that this guy is stealing the views and counting the lowest possible.

kasika

He stealing about 50% of views, I know that, because friend of mine had imagehoster, and it that time I used both of hosters, and on this one it was about 50% less views.

But its not problem with this hoster only, everyone hoster steal and they steal a lot.

It comes their pocket first and rest is for us.

To be totaly honest, payments comes fast enough.

Rock|the|world

I am unable to login. when i enter my login details.. its saying reset account password and I tried 2-3 times to reset my account password but not getting any email to reset the password.

Please fix or let me know how do I login into my account ?

Top Bottom