PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

skzisghost

px.jpg

Why you should try PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net

Last edited:
713 comments
W
px.jpg

Why you should try
PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net
Which country high rate

Problems with pics, after you repair your server, pics chage randomly, for exapmle, if I posted pic nr.1 after few days, some other pic shown instead first one. And its not on one post, at least in 5-6 posts.

Check your setings this is not good at all. Old setings were much much better.

I noticed the same thing, sometimes the uploaded images are replaced by existing ones. I think the problem is because of the names of the images (repeated).

Problems with pics, after you repair your server, pics chage randomly, for exapmle, if I posted pic nr.1 after few days, some other pic shown instead first one. And its not on one post, at least in 5-6 posts.

Check your setings this is not good at all. Old setings were much much better.
I noticed the same thing, sometimes the uploaded images are replaced by existing ones. I think the problem is because of the names of the images (repeated).

Problem solve for new upload thanks for reporting

We welcome user to report bug/problem to us

Back