Shared PirateSolutions - Affordable and Reliable Hosting Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there main IP's are still active it could be a issues with the DNS or apache failing.
Can you access your files still? if so I would take backups right away and if you cannot contact them start to look elsewhere.

I hope everything goes well for you and you are able to get your backups and to get your website online soon!.

Like Sandin0 said, they could of atleast let someone know about it, it really does suck when people just leave (Like Solidnode) and dont say nothing just turn the server offline. :S Would think some people actualy care about there clients rather then making quick money to be honest. :S

If there main IP's are still active it could be a issues with the DNS or apache failing.
Can you access your files still? if so I would take backups right away and if you cannot contact them start to look elsewhere.

I hope everything goes well for you and you are able to get your backups and to get your website online soon!.

Like Sandin0 said, they could of atleast let someone know about it, it really does suck when people just leave (Like Solidnode) and dont say nothing just turn the server offline. :S Would think some people actualy care about there clients rather then making quick money to be honest. :S

Some people just don't have common sense :(

If cPanel works like storming said could be something wrong with apache, or some other issue. Take back ups as soon as possible to play it safe B-)

Right to everyone who is a client and thinks they have lost there files you may be in luck!

As I thought it is either a problem with there DNS or apache.
Go here: http://93.190.138.226:2082
You can login to the server still and get your files.

If you are looking elsewhere any company can easily help you transfer your files to your server providing theirs is still online (LET HOPE THAT!).

Hope it helps you all.

Welp, I am backing up what I can as we type. I have had it. I will be moving soon. Hopefully they do come back so I can get my msql files

LOL Stupid me, still have access to them and downloading them now

:( Down two days now......To much down time.....I need to move on to a different host. :( I hope for their sake they fix the problem for all the down time or they are going to loose more people.

Nobody is returning emails, I cant switch my domain name either they have it locked

Hey WhatHappend,

Well if you cannot get any contact from them I would look at getting your money back via paypal and moving elsewhere.

Hope all goes well for you! :)

hmm...if PS still down and tomorrow i will try refunds my money from paypal...also im looking for good VPS in this moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back