Status
Not open for further replies.
First of All, I am very happy to See Paxum on Wj. Welcome To WJ Ruth.

Prepaid cards are blocked in India,(i.e Payoneer) , Are you providing cards for Indians?

Welcome to WJ! I should read more about your service because i never heard about Paxum...

Thanks! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask away.

Heya welcome to WJ
yup me too heard about this payment gateway here on WJ itself!

Great! We have some information at our site - http://www.paxum.com - including a full list of fees.

increase unverified users limits.

Unverified users cannot do anything in our system, therefore there are no limits to raise. Only verified clients can use our full services.

what's countries do you supporting at now to withdraw from paxum ?

Well it's more which ones don't we support, since we only have about 15 countries on our blocked countries list. Which country are you concerned about in particular?

Its really nice to have you here sir , I added you on YM for some quick contacts , My Yahoo ID : j658764@yahoo.com

I have Paxum Account and I added my Debit card already but my account is unverified and i submitted my documents before but didn't got accepted . check your pm sir i sent you details about my problems .

Also how can i verify my Added Bank account , cause the EFT form which is already mentioned country as USA , but i am from India . What is the correct Authorization Bank Account process for an Indian customer ?

TY, I have replied to your PM and chatting to you on YM.

First of All, I am very happy to See Paxum on Wj. Welcome To WJ Ruth.

Prepaid cards are blocked in India,(i.e Payoneer) , Are you providing cards for Indians?

Thanks for your welcome. I'm afraid the card blockage in India is country-wide for all providers of Mastercard. We are unable to provide prepaid cards to our Indian clients who are resident in India. You can use our full P2P service though, the only thing restricted is the credit card.

what is this?!
is it in egypt?

Paxum is a global ewallet money transfer service. A payroll solution for affiliate sponsors and webmasters.

We do not have any signup restrictions for customers from Egypt, so please feel free to signup for your free account with us - http://www.paxum.com

Customers can receive payments via P2P direct to their Paxum ewallet (or by funding their ewallet directly via bank, check, credit card, etc) and then transfer those funds instantly to their Paxum prepaid Mastercard, or withdraw by any of our multiple options such as wire, check, eft, and to an already existing credit card.

Customers can also use their Paxum ewallet funds to instantly pay for services such as hosting, traffic, domains, etc via P2P with merchants who accept payments via Paxum.

If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Ruth :)
ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

Thanks for telling the countries names:) I want to ask about exchange rate as well.like if my friend sends me the money in his own currency,will it be converted into $ ? And when I will recive the money,will it be in $ or in my currency which is PKR(Pakistani Rupee)? And lastly if it's in PKR,on how rate the $ will be converted ?

If Market rate is USD$1-----> 90.5 PKR on how much rate will you exchange it ?

Thanks for telling the countries names:) I want to ask about exchange rate as well.like if my friend sends me the money in his own currency,will it be converted into $ ? And when I will recive the money,will it be in $ or in my currency which is PKR(Pakistani Rupee)? And lastly if it's in PKR,on how rate the $ will be converted ?

If Market rate is USD$1-----> 90.5 PKR on how much rate will you exchange it ?

In Paxum the standard currency is USD. We do also have CAD, EUR and GBP currencies available, but we don't yet have the Pakistani Rupee. Therefore your money would be sent in USD.

If you withdraw the money by wire to your local bank account then the exchange rate would be applied by your own bank when they receive it, so it would be up to them how much they charge for the exchange rate.

If you withdraw the money through the Paxum prepaid Mastercard, then the conversion will be based on Mastercard rates. Paxum does not add anything at all to the Forex fee, so you will get your local currency exchange rate with I believe a standard 1% (or roundabout that) added on from Mastercard.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

so we can withdraw our money to some of the banks as long as it's not listed on the paxum's blocked list right ?

You can withdraw your money to almost anywhere in the world by Wire, but no, we can't send anything to any country listed on our blocked country list.

Very nice, a Canadian based company.

do you offer USA virtual bank account for non US residents like Payoneer does? If yes I can link it to my paypal account to withdraw money?

I have sent you a PM. Still did not get any response.

Plus, your ticket response system and timing is not very impressive.

1st email received from them,
A member of our staff opened ticket #143103. Please review it and reply as soon as possible. Listed below are the details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: #143103
Subject: Document rejected: 004.jpg;
Mr. xxx,

We have received your documentation, and we thank you for it. However, we kindly ask you to submit a higher quality scan/photo of your National Identity Card.
Please make sure that the real margins are clearly visible (not touching the margins of the scan).

You can also try placing a colored paper over the back side of the document when scanning it.

Please check the examples regarding how the scan/photo should look like in Profile Settings >> Identity confirmation.

Also, we regret to inform you that as proof of address we do not accept Checks, Envelopes, Receipts, Invoices from similar sites (ex.: paypal), Invoices from the Post Office or Electronic Invoices.
Please submit one of the following documents: Driver's license with address; bank statement; utility bill (cable bill; phone bill; Internet bill; electricity bill; running water bill; gas bill; telephone bill).
You can submit the proof of address in Profile Settings>> Street address confirmation >> Confirm now.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

< I HAVE SUBMIT A HIGH QUALITY SCAN NATIONAL ID CARD WITH BACK COVERED WITH COLOURED PAPER AND A BANK STATEMENT >

the second email:
A member of our staff opened ticket #143159. Please review it and reply as soon as possible. Listed below are the details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: #143159
Subject: Document rejected: 002.jpg;
Mr. xxx,

For the Identity Document that you have submitted please upload a high quality Photograph, not a scan. { not a scan, what the hell????} see first mail

We also remind you that for the verification of your account you need to submit the following documentation:

1. International passport Copy. If you don't have a passport, then you must upload 2 different Photo ID such as: driver's license; national id; military ID; or any other photo id issued by a government agency in your country. Upload this in Profile Settings >> Identity confirmation.

2. Proof of address (with your name on it). We accept documents such as: Passport/Driver license with address; bank statement; utility bill (cable bill; phone bill; Internet bill; electricity bill; running water bill; gas bill); and/or telephone bill. Please submit the proof of address in Profile Settings>> Street address confirmation >> Confirm now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional information

AM I A FOOL ASKING FOR HELP, OR THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO FOOL ME!!:O

it looks like paxum is going to scam its users very soon, if u have any funds in ur account plz withdraw them, i have already close my account because i still got no reply from them,
further more, the team has not access wjunction.com for quite a while now, i don't think the team will access once again.

i had a very poor time and service from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back