Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, a Canadian based company.

do you offer USA virtual bank account for non US residents like Payoneer does? If yes I can link it to my paypal account to withdraw money?

Hi, No we do not offer virtual bank accounts, however every Paxum client can request a Paxum Mastercard (except clients resident in India) and then you can add your Paxum Mastercard to your Paypal account and fund your Paypal account that way. :)

I have sent you a PM. Still did not get any response.

Plus, your ticket response system and timing is not very impressive.

I sincerely apologize. For some reason I wasn't receiving email notifications, and I had neglected to bookmark this forum to my favorites list. Please let me know if I can still be of any assistance to you.

1st email received from them,
A member of our staff opened ticket #143103. Please review it and reply as soon as possible. Listed below are the details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: #143103
Subject: Document rejected: 004.jpg;
Mr. xxx,

We have received your documentation, and we thank you for it. However, we kindly ask you to submit a higher quality scan/photo of your National Identity Card.
Please make sure that the real margins are clearly visible (not touching the margins of the scan).

You can also try placing a colored paper over the back side of the document when scanning it.

Please check the examples regarding how the scan/photo should look like in Profile Settings >> Identity confirmation.

Also, we regret to inform you that as proof of address we do not accept Checks, Envelopes, Receipts, Invoices from similar sites (ex.: paypal), Invoices from the Post Office or Electronic Invoices.
Please submit one of the following documents: Driver's license with address; bank statement; utility bill (cable bill; phone bill; Internet bill; electricity bill; running water bill; gas bill; telephone bill).
You can submit the proof of address in Profile Settings>> Street address confirmation >> Confirm now.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

< I HAVE SUBMIT A HIGH QUALITY SCAN NATIONAL ID CARD WITH BACK COVERED WITH COLOURED PAPER AND A BANK STATEMENT >

the second email:
A member of our staff opened ticket #143159. Please review it and reply as soon as possible. Listed below are the details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: #143159
Subject: Document rejected: 002.jpg;
Mr. xxx,

For the Identity Document that you have submitted please upload a high quality Photograph, not a scan. { not a scan, what the hell????} see first mail

We also remind you that for the verification of your account you need to submit the following documentation:

1. International passport Copy. If you don't have a passport, then you must upload 2 different Photo ID such as: driver's license; national id; military ID; or any other photo id issued by a government agency in your country. Upload this in Profile Settings >> Identity confirmation.

2. Proof of address (with your name on it). We accept documents such as: Passport/Driver license with address; bank statement; utility bill (cable bill; phone bill; Internet bill; electricity bill; running water bill; gas bill); and/or telephone bill. Please submit the proof of address in Profile Settings>> Street address confirmation >> Confirm now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional information

AM I A FOOL ASKING FOR HELP, OR THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO FOOL ME!!:O

We do have a strong KYC policy in place, so all documentation must be high quality, full color and uncropped. If you are still having issues getting your account verified, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.

it looks like paxum is going to scam its users very soon, if u have any funds in ur account plz withdraw them, i have already close my account because i still got no reply from them,
further more, the team has not access wjunction.com for quite a while now, i don't think the team will access once again.

i had a very poor time and service from them

I do apologize for not revisiting this forum. It was a simple oversight and neglect of bookmarking the forum to my favorites list. I have since rectified that situation and now I will be visiting this forum regularly. If I can be of any assistance to you, please let me know.

support is not active on this forum

As I said, I had planned to visit here regularly, and I will be doing so from this point on. Thanks for your interest in Paxum, please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Just as an FYI for everyone here, Paxum now has an affiliate program in place, so you can also get paid by Paxum as well as being paid through Paxum.

My contact details should anyone need me at all:

ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

Thanks! :)

Nice to see you again here paxum

Anyone facing loading problem in paxum ?

its not working for me :(

Transfer fund page is not working....

Are you still experiencing this issue? Everything should be working fine. Please let me know if you're still having troubles. Thanks!

Paxum's a great payment option. We offer it on our site.

Awesome, thanks for choosing Paxum! :)

welcome to WJ i love my paxum card :)

Thanks very much! :)

http://www.paxum.com rocks.. I highly recommend them. :)

Do you guys have a WHMCS module ? Also, do you offer your services in Malasiya and Pakistan ? Finally, from what payment methods can a merchant accept payment ?

Do you guys have a WHMCS module ? Also, do you offer your services in Malasiya and Pakistan ? Finally, from what payment methods can a merchant accept payment ?

Hi traxport,

Thanks for your questions! We don't yet have a WHMCS module, however I'm looking into what is needed for that.

We do provide our ewallet services to worldwide customers, and that includes both Malaysia and Pakistan, yes. We have a very limited blocked country list.

Paxum is not a 3rd party payment gateway. Paxum is a global ewallet with low cost, instant P2P (Peer-to-Peer) transfers as the backbone of our system.

Paxum clients can fund their Paxum accounts via Wire, Check, EFT (in US only), External Credit Card, or from received P2P payments.

Once the funds are in your Paxum account you can send those funds to any other Paxum client instantly, simply by knowing their email address. All Paxum P2P payments are INSTANTLY delivered. We never charge to RECEIVE money via Paxum P2P. Fees are incurred by the P2P sender, however those fees are low;

Personal clients - 25cents (USD) per P2P transaction (no matter how much is sent)

Business clients - $1 (USD) per P2P transaction (no matter how much is sent)

For those Paxum clients who elect to request a Paxum Mastercard (to qualify for a Paxum Prepaid Mastercard you just need a verified Paxum account), they can withdraw those funds IMMEDIATELY at the nearest ATM, since transfers from Paxum checking to Paxum Mastercard are also INSTANT.

Paxum clients can withdraw their funds via Wire, check, EFT (multiple countries), to an External Credit Card, and to the Paxum Prepaid Mastercard.

I'd be happy to assist you with any further information or questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me directly if you prefer.

ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

I am also more than happy to continue the conversation here in this thread at WJunction. Thanks again!

Ruth :)

Hey How to verify my paxum account? i am a indian and a student.please let me know,because of paypal issues i need a ewallet site.

To verify your Paxum account you need to submit:

1 International Passport or 2 Official Picture ID's (govt issue)

PLUS

1 Proof of address (this can be a utility bill, bank statement/credit card statement, etc)

Please submit those documents in full color, uncropped and very high quality. You can submit them through your Paxum Account Control Panel under the following menu sections:

My Account>>>Profile Settings>>>Identity Confirmation
and
My Account>>>Profile Settings>>>Street Address Confirmation.

Verification usually takes about 24 hours, though we are experiencing high volume at the moment, so please allow up to 48 hours for a response.

Thanks!

1. Is there any option to send funds from paypal to paxum?

2. I receive an email regarding that one of my documents is about to expire on may 16, but no one of my documents i sent to you expires on that day... how can i know what document is it?
i verificate my account since november 2010

thanks!

1. Is there any option to send funds from paypal to paxum?

2. I receive an email regarding that one of my documents is about to expire on may 16, but no one of my documents i sent to you expires on that day... how can i know what document is it?
i verificate my account since november 2010

thanks!

Hi babygohan,

1) No I'm afraid we don't yet have any agreements with Paypal for customers to transfer funds to their Paxum account direct from Paypal.

2) Please open a ticket in the Message Center of your account. Ask our support staff there, and someone will reply to your ticket with the information. Usually our support team responds within 24 hours of ticket submission.

Thanks!

Is possble to use paxum as card processor for web store?

HI Igor,

Paxum does not offer 3rd Party Credit Card Processing, so I'm afraid we cannot be your card processor. However, we do have a versatile low-cost P2P transfer system available with our system, including PayNow Buttons and complete API/IPN functionality.

https://www.paxum.com/payment_docs/page.php?name=apiIntroduction

To accept payments through Paxum for your store, you must have a verified Paxum account, and your customers must also have a verified Paxum account in order to send you a payment. Verification is easy with a picture ID and proof of address, and typically we verify within 24 hours.

Paxum clients can fund their Paxum account with Wire, Check, EFT (in US), Instant External Credit Card and by receiving a P2P payment from another Paxum client.

We do also have a referral program in place, so you have the opportunity to earn some $$ when suggesting your clients signup with Paxum in order to make payments to your store.

I'd be more than happy to discuss things with you, and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to get in touch with me:

ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

Igor, skinme5.com (quoted below) is an excellent example of our API/IPN P2P payment system in action. (y)

we use Paxum as an option on skinme5.com. Works great for us.

:sun: Thanks Johnnie!

Questions about paxum mastercard:

in the fee page i see "ATM Withdrawal Fee" $2 .. is that for international withdrawal too?

And what about withdraw in a euro country.. is there the so called "Foreign exchange fee"?

From my experience,

The ATM Fee which Paxum charges is $2 USD, there may however be another charge from
which ever bank owns the ATM and decides to add for using their cash machine.

As for the currency exchange this is determined by Mastercard International at the time of
the transaction and is not something which Paxum is adding anything to or charging anything on top of.
--

Paxum reps, feel free to correct me should I be wrong.

I´m using an affiliate system that uses paxum and sadly after some time using it i have nothing good to say about paxum. User interface is poor, lots of options, not sorted at all, not intuitive... you will be lost in three clicks.

With Alertpay/Payza and Paypal i never had problems, with this guys each movement requires one or two support tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back