Status
Not open for further replies.

PaxumRuth

Hi there,

Ruth Blair from Paxum here. We're an ewallet provider used by hundreds of merchants and thousands of webmasters for affiliate payments/global payroll.

I don't know if this type of thread is allowed here, but I simply wanted to introduce myself to the forum for if anyone ever has any need/desire to discuss Paxum in any way.

Thanks in advance,

Ruth Blair :)
ruth@paxum.com
ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth

86 comments
Hi Ruth,

Perhaps you should discuss with your Biz Dev Team to have some of your partners contact the staff here to offer affiliate programs to the members here.

I am sure there are many here that would be interested in long term legitimate affiliate programs to promote online.

Hi WDF,

Thanks, I'll have to find out who the admins are to connect with them and discuss that. Appreciate the suggestion!

Ruth :)

-----

cvrle77 - I just discovered this forum, or else I would have posted here before now. We're a popular payment option among merchants/webmasters who use our services, and therefore some of our customers may already be using this forum. We like to be where our customers are when we can be. Thanks! :)

Thanks Overjaculation! :)

I couldn't see anything in the rules about posting a thread like this, but perhaps I missed it. I definitely want to do things by the book. Appreciate your assistance!

Ruth :)

i am glad that you guys have also joined this forum. welcome to WJunction and thanks for being with us, your customers must be proud to see you here, and they must be happy because it will be easy to communicate with Paxum now :) just reply and run

Welcome <3

i am glad that you guys have also joined this forum. welcome to WJunction and thanks for being with us, your customers must be proud to see you here, and they must be happy because it will be easy to communicate with Paxum now :) just reply and run

Welcome <3

To tell you the truth, I am using them from quite time now, and...never had any glitch, or something to ask...lol
100% no issues

hello,
it seems to be a nice service,
if get the mastercard, i can use it anywhere ? and and funds on it ?
Thank you.

since we know about your site, why don't you just introduce about your own self :P when you get a time do it ;)

Thanks CyberAff. I'm Sales Manager for Paxum. If you have any needs, or an interest in getting setup with Paxum, then I'm the gal to go to! Business accounts, personal accounts, I can help you get setup with Paxum!

whats paxum about?

Paxum is a global money transfer/payroll solution. We are dominantly used by sponsor programs/merchants to pay their affiliate webmasters earnings instantly. We have an ewallet and a prepaid Mastercard attached to the ewallet for instant withdrawal of funds anywhere in the world.

We also have traffic sellers, hosting companies, domain registrars, design companies and script sellers accepting payments via Paxum P2P, which again, is instant. We have an API/IPN setup for instant delivery when purchases are made.

It's FREE to signup and get setup with Paxum. There are no monthly maintenance fees. All our fees are listed on our site, we don't hide anything - https://www.paxum.com/payment/fees.php?view=views/fees.xsl

We are constantly improving our service and adding new features to make our system even more versatile for our customers. Thanks for your interest!

To tell you the truth, I am using them from quite time now, and...never had any glitch, or something to ask...lol
100% no issues

We appreciate your business! Thanks for choosing Paxum!

are u a new company. never heard of u if u have been used by so many people

Paxum is a Canadian Incorporated company. We were incorporated in 2007 and we are registered as a Money Services Business with FINTRAC in Canada. We have hundreds of sponsors actively paying out their affiliate webmasters through Paxum, as well as other merchants offering their services via Paxum P2P payments. We accept International clients, with a very limited blocked country list, and our cards are accepted everywhere Mastercard is accepted.

hello,
it seems to be a nice service,
if get the mastercard, i can use it anywhere ? and and funds on it ?
Thank you.

Thank you. Yes, you can use the Mastercard anywhere you see the Mastercard logo. Offline, online, for flights, hotels, purchases, or simply withdrawing your funds at the ATM. We do not micro-manage your funds, you have a $2,500 USD daily withdrawal limit on the card so you can withdraw the full amount at an ATM instead of in smaller $300 or $400 increments. This helps minimize your ATM fees.

In addition, we do not add ANYTHING to the Forex Fee, we charge only what Mastercard charges, which ultimately results in our International customers receiving more money than through alternative methods (such as withdrawing your funds to a bank account and experiencing the bank exchange rate (and processing fees) on your funds).

Hey Ruth, good to have you on board! :)

Thanks Capone! I'm glad I found WJunction, great forum!

Thanks so much Overjaculation! :)

I was try to verify my account several times .......... but I can't. Can you help me about the issue ?

Ticket Id: #133830
Ticket Id: #133910
Ticket Id: #135296
Ticket Id: #137983

Last edited:
1 ) Can I withdraw my paypal funds via paxum master card??
2 ) If I do not have a verified account , can I still have the paxum mastercard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back