Dedicated OvhResell.com - 100Mbps ,1Gbps ,10Gbps OVH Dedicated Servers from 40$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any disadvantage with Kimsufi servers compared to normal (i.e. Xeon based) servers, aside from processing speed and lack of upgrade options? I guess it can run CentOS or Ubuntu with no problems.

Does OVH allow running Sborg and/or Rapidleech? Personal only, not commecial or public. To be used by only 3 or 4 people.

From time of order, how many hours/days will it take before delivery of a Kimsufi 2g?

Thank you.

Please I need to see that this ticket #493545

You will ADMIN ACCESS do it there, AND THIS IS NOT YOUR TOPIC to post.

Is there any disadvantage with Kimsufi servers compared to normal (i.e. Xeon based) servers, aside from processing speed and lack of upgrade options? I guess it can run CentOS or Ubuntu with no problems.

Does OVH allow running Sborg and/or Rapidleech? Personal only, not commecial or public. To be used by only 3 or 4 people.

From time of order, how many hours/days will it take before delivery of a Kimsufi 2g?

Thank you.

No there is no disadvantage at all just besides lack of upgrade option.
I believe processing is just as fine.

Yes, it can run CENTOS and uBuntu without any issues.
Yes, you can do run them personal usage.

KS-2G or any other server has a delivery time of 3-5 business days BUT GENERALLY THIS SHOWS UP WITHIN 2 DAYS.

Yup, I hear they're good enough for light to medium webserver needs if you aren't worried about HDD crashes since they can only have one hard drive. I've also read reviews on several sites and it seems like it's a very good small server. For Rapidleech or Sborg installations, they should be fine I guess since even if the HDD crashes, there won't be any important files on the server.

I'll probably order one sometime next week before Sept 15. If just in case it's not suitable for my requirements, will the money-back guarantee be applicable?

Also, since the 2g is on a dedicated 100Mbps line, what could I expect in terms of transfer speed to NL and US filehosts?

Thank you.

What version of the 2g will be delivered? Will it be the Atom or the Celeron version? I think the Celeron version is better than the Atom version. I will PM you later regarding my order...

Thank you.

Last edited:
Yup, I hear they're good enough for light to medium webserver needs if you aren't worried about HDD crashes since they can only have one hard drive. I've also read reviews on several sites and it seems like it's a very good small server. For Rapidleech or Sborg installations, they should be fine I guess since even if the HDD crashes, there won't be any important files on the server.

I'll probably order one sometime next week before Sept 15. If just in case it's not suitable for my requirements, will the money-back guarantee be applicable?

Also, since the 2g is on a dedicated 100Mbps line, what could I expect in terms of transfer speed to NL and US filehosts?

Thank you.

What version of the 2g will be delivered? Will it be the Atom or the Celeron version? I think the Celeron version is better than the Atom version. I will PM you later regarding my order...

Thank you.

Yes celeron is good and it depends on OVH stocks which one they give, we have sold over 11 KS-2G and got both of them.
We sold 4 KS-2G today only.
DO NOT WORRY BOUT HDD CRASHES, its a rare case, i have not seen any in last 2 years working with OVH.

Money back only applies for ONE REASON :

I DO NOT DELIVER YOUR SERVER.
Rest, i am openly saying i am reselling OVH so nothing else applies, OVH is renowned for everything.

Go ahead with the server test it, many of my clients got KS with windows and they are happy reviews are on previous pages.

Is this one on stock? Kimsufi 16G

No, it will be new order and generally shows up within 2 business days.

And ON STOCK IS MG 2011-SSD windows installed.
Cost 385$
Discount : 20$ if WJ members order.

Money back only applies for ONE REASON :

And what might that reason be?

I DO NOT DELIVER YOUR SERVER.

I understand that you don't "deliver" the server. I think I understand that much. Let me rephrase the question...

What CPU is installed in the current 2g versions? It is the Atom or the Celeron? In the first page of this thread, it is indicated that the 2g may be available on either Atom or Celeron 1.2+ Ghz. At the website, it shows that the 2g is available with a Celeron 1.2+ Ghz ONLY. I just want to know which one will be installed.

with windows its 28 euro en plus ? for month ?

hi intensecool i have buy a kimsufi how i install a ftp and a small forum do you speek french please thkx a a lot windows is for month ????????

Last edited:
I want order ks16G? but I have a question.

My friend order KS16G from www.kimsufi.co.uk. He got a half-Duplex 100/100 Mbps Switch Port. ovh said it's intel nic card 's bug. Can you guarantee Full-Duplex 100/100 Mbps Switch Port for Ks16G. ks2G and ks24G are normal. I have tested.

thank you admin

Last edited:
And what might that reason be?

I understand that you don't "deliver" the server. I think I understand that much. Let me rephrase the question...

What CPU is installed in the current 2g versions? It is the Atom or the Celeron? In the first page of this thread, it is indicated that the 2g may be available on either Atom or Celeron 1.2+ Ghz. At the website, it shows that the 2g is available with a Celeron 1.2+ Ghz ONLY. I just want to know which one will be installed.

As i said, at present we have around 11 clients out of them i think 3 got ATOM ones and rest are celeron and there is higher probability of getting CELERON processors.
We can not assure you which ones will come but it is likely that Celeron will come up.

And i got 1 KS-2G in stock.
Buzz me take it use it, 5$ discount for you for the same.​

with windows its 28 euro en plus ? for month ?

hi intensecool i have buy a kimsufi how i install a ftp and a small forum do you speek french please thkx a a lot windows is for month ????????

Windows for the month is NOT 28 Euro, It is 28$.
You can install centos >> cpanel >> install your forum and ftp ad work it out.

No, sorry my french is 0% correct. :D

I want order ks16G?unlimited traffic). but I have a question.

My friend order KS16G from www.kimsufi.co.uk. He got a half-Duplex 100/100 Mbps Switch Port. ovh said it's intel nic card 's bug. Can you guarantee Full-Duplex 100/100 Mbps Switch Port for Ks16G. ks2G and ks24G are normal. I have tested.

thank you admin

Out of approx 15+ KS-16G clients with me, no one has said about this issue, heard this for the first time from you.
I hope this issue is not with my servers at present.
And KS-24G is better config, better processor and just 15$ above.
So, if its having no issues, better take this.

It is done now.

Official Announcements :

OVH Resell.com has grown up to over 50 servers in the very first month and of course that also concerns OVH too.

OVH has instructed us to protect the OVH Trademarks and we have been asked to move our services to another service domain where the trade name of "OVH" is not used.

To follow the OVH POLICIES, we have moved our services to ResellerMarkets.com

For the past 7 days , we have been working out this solution with OVH and it has been finalized that we will move to a new domain service.

Although the transition is still on, the website is in use without any issues, however if you find any bugs please help us out by reporting them here.

We would like to assure you guys and all our clients that the services provided by us will continue as usual without any changes of any kind. You can order all your services now with ResellerMarkets.com.

Last edited:
Please ask to cancel my machine and give me back my money because I do not want to use this machine for you, and I did not authorize automatic payment from my account, hope you can hear me and give me back the money .

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 5168 sent on 20/09/2011
OVH 10G (30/09/2011 - 29/10/2011) $56.99 USD
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $56.99 USD
5.00% Transaction Fee: $2.85 USD
Crédito: $0.00 USD
Total: $59.84 USD
Amount: $59.84 USD
Transaction #: 6SD70814JF8378433
Total Paid: $59.84 USD
Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD
You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.
Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment.
BuyRDP.com
High Quality Remote Desktops

Excuse me.
We will ask your OVH NIC, provide it.
what does this mean?
Because I don't know what NIC it is.
Could you explain for it?

Please ask to cancel my machine and give me back my money because I do not want to use this machine for you, and I did not authorize automatic payment from my account, hope you can hear me and give me back the money .

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 5168 sent on 20/09/2011
OVH 10G (30/09/2011 - 29/10/2011) $56.99 USD
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $56.99 USD
5.00% Transaction Fee: $2.85 USD
Crédito: $0.00 USD
Total: $59.84 USD
Amount: $59.84 USD
Transaction #: 6SD70814JF8378433
Total Paid: $59.84 USD
Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD
You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.
Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment.
BuyRDP.com
High Quality Remote Desktops

How many times should we tell you this is not a RDP SALES THREAD, this is for dedicated, submit a ticket for this to BuyRDP.com

Excuse me.
We will ask your OVH NIC, provide it.
what does this mean?
Because I don't know what NIC it is.
Could you explain for it?

We need your OVH NIC to give the panel, please sign up for an OVH NIC over here and give us the ID :
https://www.ovh.co.uk/cgi-bin/nic/newNic.cgi

This will give you OVH MANAGER ACCESS to control your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back