Dedicated OvhResell.com - 100Mbps ,1Gbps ,10Gbps OVH Dedicated Servers from 40$/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask for a few IP and for 5 days, no respond. My customers are angry now. Please do something

OVH has given us an amazing reply for the request of IPs , i am sending out MASS EMAILS for this.

As our services have gone past 40 SERVERS in the first month itself, OVH has asked us to restrict the number of IPs to a block on each server.

So, from now, CLIENTS WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE IPs as per alloted by OVH itself.
Like only blocks of 4,8,16,32 IPs will be alloted so you can either upgrade or downgrade the IP orders to match this one.

KS-16G IN STOCK from 4th SEP 2011.
If anyone wants to order it , please go ahead.

8$ DISCOUNT WITH WINDOWS.

Last edited:
THE SERVICE IS AMAZING......

Server very very fast i bougth i5 OMG .... IS VERY FAST

Pls post anyone here a Speedtest from Kimsufi 16G

I think about to buy one!

The client review just above your posts in the last page if for the KS-16G only.
I hope you can judge the performance.

PLease i cant install sound drivers

Can i help me?

I don't know if you can install audio drives, something you need to check on GOOGLE+OVH. :)

you delivered the same machine for two people?? For two days I have not use mine and I went into it now, and I saw that there are multiple downloads by the date of 3.9 days and was not on who did this thing.

User : tigao1173

Sir,

I repeatedly request you THIS IS NOT YOUR SERVER THREAD.

Its an OVH RDP SLOT.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD and how come i delivered the same machine to 2 people..
2 GUYS CAN NOT USE THE SAME RDP SLOT

And where is your TICKET ID for this issue, even if this is an issue you are facing submit a ticket and let support handle it, posting here will not help and that too in the WRONG THREAD.

I know it's not a single server, but it would be nice if support would answer me by msn, something that does not.

I sent 2 tickets to almost 4 days and nobody answered me yet
# 183228
# 749951

my machine continues to be reset constantly, something has to be done, I am losing several jobs.

Last edited:
I have order a server on Monday, they said available on Tuesday. Tuesday, live chat not online, Today, they still not online. What happen, please, i need my server!

I think your servers are here, i am just checking and provisioning it for you.
Nothing has happened, i was out of town for some work with parents, rest i am here.

In next few minutes, at exact 10:30 All invoices will be generated.

abfb71.jpg

INVOICES

The CLIENT GETTING INVOICE ID 5000 :)
will get a LIFETIME FREE BUYRDP Account NO CHARGES, WHATEVER RDP YOU USE.=)

Let's get into INVOICE 5000 Series.
Congrats to our Clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back