Our Respected User Sponge Bob is no longer with us.... :( R.I.P. Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponge Bob was a really good friend of mine right from the day were all starte
Your soul will always live in peace Online on the Net buddy. You will be never forgotten by me atleast.
I really feel sorry for his family.

R.I.P Sponge Bob

dp

For the ones who truely would miss him

CgDwWwZ.gif

Signature:
usuFwst.png

created by Froomple<3<3<3<3 lots of love man

I didn't know Sponge well, just a few small talks over CB here on wj. it brings tears to my eyes to see an innocent soul taken away.
I hope the sorrow will be bearable to his family, people who knew him and may his soul rest in peace.

wjunction will miss you.

Thanks CJ, I didn't know Sponge Bob personally but still I'm terribly saddened by his sudden demise & for also all others who lost their lives in this shocking incident.

I've had many talks with Sponge Bob on and off WJ. I didn't know him too well but he will be truly missed. It also breaks my heart to know about someone I know, even if I didn't know them in person, to know that they have died in such tragedy.

RIP :(

A Tribute to SpongeBob.

I couldn't do this any earlier as my PC is still screwed but I really wanted to get this done and finally did it via a friend's PC. :) Whoever likes them can use them as your avatar/siggy. Once again, I feel really sorry for SpongeBob. R.I.P Buddy. You will be always remembered. <3

WJZQYNv.png

Siggy -

XlFBops.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back