Our Respected User Sponge Bob is no longer with us.... :( R.I.P. Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ

Sponge Bob, one of the old & most respected user of WJ is no longer among us anymore. He was killed in Terrorists Attack that just happened in Kenyan Mall. Its really sad & very heartbreaking news but we can confirm that its true.

RIP Sponge, we would always remember you as fun loving guy who never gave up. He would always be remembered by us.

Link to the news:
Code:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/22/world/africa/nairobi-mall-shooting.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

If you can do pray for him, his funeral would be held tomorrow.

Note: This news is confirmed. So please do not ask whether this is true/false news. WJ staff would not like to see any unwarranted comments here. Thanks for co-operating.

Last edited by a moderator:
122 comments
OMG i cant believe it, thats just extremely sad and i hope his family gets the courage to overcome the loss of their loved one.
I hope those held responsible for his death and the death of others be brutally punished.
May His Soul Rest In Peace

RIP Sponge Bob.:(
anyway how u got this that he was there ? really sad news i hope its just fake

he was here 4 days ago and now everything

I asked for a quick unban just to say RIP here as I feel it is necessary. The staff was kind enough to allow it. RIP buddy. You will be missed by a lot of people.

R.I.P Mr. Sponge Bob, I remember the times we talked on the ChatBox. He was a great guy. Will miss him.
May lord give Strength to his close ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back