Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Monty Python but....

It was kind of off topic and at the same time on topic.

Oh yea they will be back when they run out of what is left of your money.

Dear ORON User,

At this time we are in the process of moving Oron.com to another hosting provider and this may result in irregular service.
As soon as we finish this process we will post a notification on our site.
Please check back often and as soon as Oron.com is again available in your area let us know and we will help you.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

--
Kind regards,
Oron.com - Support

Still waiting .. how long waiting dont know...

your domain dont ping-ing

and.. do you you will pay our money ?

or.. do you will ban webmaster accounts for dont pay money ?

Do you belive a DEAD can be survive ? You must be kidding. They are 100% dead like megazupload :)) they shared your personal
information in court without any hesitation. You still count on them. Even if they give %120 of sales or 100$ each download for all
file sizes and countries, no 2nd chance for them

good news.. lets hope oron will load very soon, all trash host`s will be banned from forums and again oron will be number 1 :)
You think people will still use them after they provided some of their uploaders' personal information to the courts? No amount of money in the world is worth your personal information being disseminated to others.

You think people will still use them after they provided some of their uploaders' personal information to the courts? No amount of money in the world is worth your personal information being disseminated to others.

what personal information? email address to which payments were sent? you can register and put any kind of email for payment account, even better use WM.
i don't see what other personal information host needs from you?!?

You understand that by having an uploader's Paypal address, they actually have all his info, don't you? There is a court order involved here; if asked, Paypal will have to disclose the uploader's personal info and the bank account/credit card info used to validate the account, etc.

yes PAYZA asking too many informations since january, they asked copy of my passport and id card and bank account information document made by bank

i'm sure there were other payment options at oron. if not then it would not even be worth of using from my point of view. personally i avoid paypal as much as possible cause they're too crappy. there are payment proccesors that don't require CC verification to be able to send money...

^Maybe but most definitely nearly all of their users were using Paypal to receive payments because it was and still is the most convenient way to receive and send money online. Apart from that, all payment processors will have to get some kind of proof from their users before processing for them, no processor would endanger their own business by processing for people whose identity they can't confirm; it's not just about piracy, there are way bigger issues like money laundry, trading illegal drugs and weapons, supporting terrorism and many other criminal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back