Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix your fucking API please!
===================================================
Error 504 Ray ID: 4eced7b62c77bf7d • 2019-06-26 11:29:37 UTC
Gateway time-out
smile59.gif
smile69.gif
smile363.gif

RIP
Openload is dying for luck

when will the site close? Only buffering and buffering... It's very slow, you should close or maybe open a site when you can download only music if you don't want close the site but you should.

why do you need an alternative for the api? as a developer your server will never encounter a blocked or disabled domain and if so just change the dns settings...

Yes you were right, but while developing stage. I developed on my personal computer, also in my country even change dns settings it will blocked. We don't have free internet my friend.

Yes you were right, but while developing stage. I developed on my personal computer, also in my country even change dns settings it will blocked. We don't have free internet my friend.
That sucks, I can only recommend using a vpn.. that should solve the issue. But its weird that changing the dns doesn't unblock this domain... are you using dns over ssl?

Just realized the earnings are gone. Didn't check the account for months with over $3000 balance in one account and $2000 in the other account. Everything changes, service and work ethic of people who were once always fair to the community. Thanks @Marcel

I can't log in.
Login key has already been sent. Please check your email inbox and/or try again in 30 Minutes.

No key received on email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back