Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

queltaledinomeale

Fix your fucking API please!
===================================================
Error 504 Ray ID: 4eced7b62c77bf7d • 2019-06-26 11:29:37 UTC
Gateway time-out

RIP
Openload is dying for luck

queltaledinomeale

when will the site close? Only buffering and buffering... It's very slow, you should close or maybe open a site when you can download only music if you don't want close the site but you should.

justsetmefree

why do you need an alternative for the api? as a developer your server will never encounter a blocked or disabled domain and if so just change the dns settings...

Yes you were right, but while developing stage. I developed on my personal computer, also in my country even change dns settings it will blocked. We don't have free internet my friend.

Igutin

Yes you were right, but while developing stage. I developed on my personal computer, also in my country even change dns settings it will blocked. We don't have free internet my friend.
That sucks, I can only recommend using a vpn.. that should solve the issue. But its weird that changing the dns doesn't unblock this domain... are you using dns over ssl?

llrajsll

Just realized the earnings are gone. Didn't check the account for months with over $3000 balance in one account and $2000 in the other account. Everything changes, service and work ethic of people who were once always fair to the community. Thanks @Marcel

sinnerman

I can't log in.
Login key has already been sent. Please check your email inbox and/or try again in 30 Minutes.

No key received on email.

TheGrizzli

I can't log in.
Login key has already been sent. Please check your email inbox and/or try again in 30 Minutes.

No key received on email.
It has been like this for several weeks, either they are blocking some people now or they don't give a shit for their users anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom